Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Test-System?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Earlyer there where more disco server that could be used to test ships by restart. I liked the idea and it saved me from buying a Kronos or Togo as my first battleship. Today there aren't these servers anymore so I would request something like a /restart test that brings you to special system that cannot be left (maybe not even by /conn). In this system you can buy everything for one credit so that players cannot use /givecash to send themself money or somethign like that. I guess it would not be easy to do that; especially because you need to sperate that test char from the normal chars. It could also allow people that are not part of any player faction with limited ships (SCRA, HFL, Nomys, Wild...) to test their ships just for fun. I would really like to fly a Nomad Battleship for sometimes, but I do not want to use them in RP as faction member on the normal system - like said: Just for fun and testing.

I hope it is clear what I would like to see. Would you like to see this or something similar? Do you dislike the idea or do you just think it is not needed or would need to much time to develop?
Making a server is no time. Make a server and test with your friends Wink
(05-09-2018, 08:00 PM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: [ -> ]Singleplayer is your friend.

I didn't know that; thanks
(05-09-2018, 07:50 PM)misterich Wrote: [ -> ]It could also allow people that are not part of any player faction with limited ships (SCRA, HFL, Nomys, Wild...)

Just a note, the Arbiter is no longer restricted. Anyone can fly it.