Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just joined yesterday. Lots of differences between vanilla and discovery. Hoping for some good information from this forum.
Oh hai, welcome to Discovery.

If you have Skype/Discord, you would do well to hop on the various servers.

The main Disco server is here.

We have candy~
Hello and welcome!

Your first port-of-call should be the wiki, if you haven't already been there. Sadly, a lot of the information is outdated, but it's still a good place to start to read up on the extended lore.

Next, browse the Official and Unofficial Factions subforums -- there's more lore, and you may find playergroups you'd like to join.

Hope you'll like it here!
Hello and welcome.
Let me know if you need help
Hello! Hope you will find what you enjoy here.
Greetings Freelancer

Yes this server is a whole lot different from the single player, and I know it’s daunting, but your best choice, is to try to get your head around the rules HERE

Basically most of it is to just play fair, learn your possible future characters ID’s and the Roleplay behind them

Think of a character you wish to play

Search for existing and previous posts, gain knowledge and above all ask questions of their leaders on how they play that ID/Faction

Above all have fun

We will see you among the stars

(if you want banners or any graphical stuff done etc etc just ask, there are good few here, including myself)
Heyo! Welcome, Mr, Thing, It, Sr or Madam. Big Grin

The read up may seem daunting at first, so if you have any doubts let us know!
Questions left unanswered are always worst than those not asked.
Hey! You came to quite a good place.
There's lots of things to do and see.
Lots of fun to be had.
Hello and welcome to the discovery forms. if you need any help don't hesitate to ask.
Welcome to Discovery, Big thing to take from this. You can do what ever you want. Take something from Freelancer and focus on it. Its fun when you really get into the grit of the Role Play.