Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Blood Dragons - BD|
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It was a nice ride. We got a long way from where we were a year ago. It is still awesome to see what has become of that one Sake RP between a Zoner and a Group of Indie Dragons ^^.
THANKS PEOPLE! (sun)
Ah well, keep carrying on though guys. Officialdom isn't everything. Way more important is having fun at the game and the faction you play.
Rip
(10-16-2018, 07:21 PM)Rantari Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for getting back to us. It's a shame as we did keep up with the main factions within Kusari and tried to generate some activity through PvP/Nemp events to get others involved but it is what it is. Thanks to everyone who did support us Smile

This doesn't mean your faction cannot be official. Only that your activity at the time did not allow to make any decision regarding the faction.

Stay motivated. Get involved. Make some noise and get your activity going.
(10-17-2018, 10:58 AM)Alley Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-16-2018, 07:21 PM)Rantari Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for getting back to us. It's a shame as we did keep up with the main factions within Kusari and tried to generate some activity through PvP/Nemp events to get others involved but it is what it is. Thanks to everyone who did support us Smile

This doesn't mean your faction cannot be official. Only that your activity at the time did not allow to make any decision regarding the faction.

Stay motivated. Get involved. Make some noise and get your activity going.

They did that the first time they got rejected, if I was in their situation I'd certainly need more than kind words to stay motivated especially considering how much of a kicking this factions members have been given from the start
Just for clarification, as it’s not abudently clear. Is this still an in progress application in that case?
(10-17-2018, 02:35 PM)Rantari Wrote: [ -> ]Just for clarification, as it’s not abudently clear. Is this still an in progress application in that case?

Yes, unless you state you withdraw the request, it's not being killed.

As I said, the problem here was there was no way to give any judgement on BD. It's neither a success or a failure, so it will be part of the next round of official faction votes.
We would like to withdraw this application. As of this moment The Blood Dragons is on hold while we look for a new leader. Just to avoid making a new thread ill give a quick reason.

Basically keeping a faction running within Kusari is a challenge within itself so kudos to those OFL factions that have managed to maintain it. But after a few knockbacks (We all have them occasionally) most of the faction has lost motivation leaving a handful of members carrying the rest. Unfortunately I don't have as much time as I would like to dedicate to keeping people motivated so basically here we are. If anyone is interested in taking on the faction in it's current state PM me and we can work out details for passing over the Tag and other things. Just a note that we have not disbanded some of us will still be around occasionally and potentially still to attend events and reply to comms albeit a bit slow. If nothing comes of this then we hope that it makes a space for a new Blood Dragon faction to emerge.
I'm not fully sure how I feel about this.
We had a good run, we had a lot of fun. Unfortunately, although I was always the positive guy and I would usually say we can continue this, I have to admit my defeat this time.
To all the BD players: You guys were awesome. Being part of BD was the thing that kept me from leaving disco.
To all the be Allies, Enemies: You guys are equally awesome. (sun) Thanks for pewing us, and thanks for letting us pew you (sun).
To , , , and for making Nerva a daimyo XD.Thanks for all the fun and all the great time we had.
Last but not least, I want to thank [Image: Sake.jpg] for always being there.

Now, regarding the Minamoto clan, there are two options: Disband it or keep it and do science. I have no idea yet what will happen, I guess only time can tell.
Pages: 1 2