Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Discovery Freelancer Jumpdrive Coordinate Public List / Request Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not sure why we don't have one, given how rare these things are used.

Something to note - all cooridnates decay over time, but still can be used as you will ''land in the system'' if you use them.
All of these codes work on a honor system. If you intend to use them, think about contributing a few mil to whoever scanned them. This thread is also used to give players with coord scanners a bounty board of sorts.

To post existing coords use the following code:

Code:
[b]REGION NAME:[/b] region name goes here (ex Liberty)
[b]SYSTEM NAME:[/b] system name goes here (ex New York)
[b]Coordinate Date:[/b] dd.mm.yyyy
[b]Coordinate Code:[/b] Coordinate string goes here
[b]Donation Character Name:[/b] character name, no quotes

To request coords use the following code.
You are not obliged to post the response in this thread but to whomever is paying for it. Once it has been payed for, both the scanner and the commissioner may post the code in this thread as described above.

Code:
[b]REGION NAME:[/b] region name goes here (ex Liberty)
[b]SYSTEM NAME:[/b] system name goes here (ex New York)
[b]I am willing to pay you:[/b] XX.000.000$
REGION NAME: Liberty
SYSTEM NAME: Texas, near of Chisos
I am willing to pay you: 10.000.000$

REGION NAME: Omega Border Worlds
SYSTEM NAME: Omega-41 near of Freeport 5
I am willing to pay you: 10.000.000$
You put in a system name for a region. I think you might want to separate that into two requests, grouped under the same payment
We also have THP https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthrea...tid=158658, thank to Katt she dropped it in Discord. But, when i tried find all this stuff( yes i saw it earlier) i failed. Maybe this ooRP thread will be better, or just do here deposit for links on inRP surveying things, because it really hard to find.

Damn, you know, this all should be called in easy way like COORDINATES FOR SALE. Stop use this unclear or complicated thread's names for commercial stuff please. Also for this thread name. Do we need this "Discovery freelancer" in name? There is another games with JD, or IRL jump drives to talk about?
(05-11-2018, 03:16 PM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure why we don't have one, given how rare these things are used.
I tried something like this once before in the past Spazz, as Okunev pointed out, no one seemed to care at the time.

I manage THP's extensive list of systems (most are outdated) and the Jump drive Coordinate input Macro Program (i made with AHK), but rather then just doing a OoRP information market, it would make more sense to make a public InRP info market to help encourage activity between factions/groups/individuals ect...

i dont know about anyone else, if they have thought of it, but we at THP have thought about sharing out the Macro program we use(/i designed for THP because screw Exo's original one line input codes) to other factions who have difficulty's with imputing coordinates and using jump drives, coarse it wouldn't be free as it would be a legitimate InRP business deal, which would probably be a deter some people but it really would be no different to buying a hyperspace scanner or a Jump Drive for your ship because we treat the macro as being a hardware upgrade to our ships and making it apart of our lore...

where as the Coordinates would probably be no more then data packets for sale and probably on the blackmarket more then anything seeing as how most house laws are regarding the existence of Jumpdrives in general.