Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bacon's Signature Extravaganza!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Now, mates, I have come to a point where I need a new signature. Here are the terms of the competition:
  • 3 Categories of the Competition - Bretonian Police Authority; Artisan Farmer's Alliance; Gateway Interstellar.
  • An entrant may choose to enter a single category, multiple categories, or all 3 categories.
  • Entries must be 200 Height, 690-700 width
  • Entries are to represent only the faction, not my characters. People, fine, but not my characters.
  • 70 Million Credit Prize for each category, judged by me, cuz I'm a kewl gai.
  • Nothing Transparent. Everything needs a border.
  • Guidelines for the categories are as follows:
    • Green-Yellow for AFA
    • Blue-Red-White for BPA
    • Have fun with Gateway
    • Contest Ends February 28th
Now, then, I do hope you all will have fun with my money again.

EDIT: Made better guideline rules.

EDIT 2: You need an ending date!
Sounds extremely interesting. I'll be getting arsed making <strike>one</strike> as many as possible (xD) tomorrow.
I'm in, Bacon.
Quote:Nothing Transparent.
Bai.
Might try my hand at some of this if I get some inspiration.
' Wrote:Bai.

Alright, here's what I have to say, now. I am spending 200 million credits for something I'd like. If you don't want to possibly win 180 million, and then gamble for 20 million, good for you. If you want another +1 post, do it somewhere else.

Good day to you, sir. The next time you say you don't post 1 liners, I'll be sure to remember this one.

EDIT: This goes for anyone in this thread. Anymore "No thanks" without sufficient reasoning will cause the request of the Moderator demi-gods to appear and use their magic vacuum. I'm offering you all, what I believe is, a good amount of money for a signature, or at least what I hope is, and if you do not want it and feel it prudent to look for attention here, think again.
Do not be purposefully rude to someone just to bump your post count. Perhaps I should have it reset? You know who you are.

-Virus
Actually not my point. I suggested an alternative to GIFs, that holds quality, and also allows transparency.

I might attempt the request if such a method is applied. Therefore it's perfectly relevant to this thread. I don't care a bit about boosting my post count. Here the method is again.

http://www.clintonio.com/

Will you delete this one too? No reason to. Humor within posts is not allowed? (Twas not purposely being rude.)
Here is my submission to the AFA signature.. Using your requested colour scheme was difficult, but I think I pulled it off. I know this contest was only open since the 4th, but I'm been working on this since 2008.

I take my inspiration from feudal Japan, and how workers must strive to save their work.. In this instance I read that bacon, or pork played an important role in a normal farmers livestock.. This lifestock must be saved... It must.. I have edited the can of soda out of his hand.. as it didn't seem to fit the overall mood. People cannot freely waltz into your home and use your bacon. You were saving that bacon.. You must save the bacon.

Thus the inspiration for this beautiful logo..

[Image: Signature.jpg]
No transparency? D= .... that sucks...

I shall take a crack at it anyways.... bring on the pwnsomeness
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5