Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Long time ago I used to be - now what?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi! I have just, after about half a year or more, started up Discovery Freelancer but my characters seem to be deleted. Was there a reset or are inactive players deleted after a while? If there is a way to get my people back, that would be apprecciated...
A character is deleted after six months of inactivity.
Welcome back! Unfortunately your stuff is gone as Sombra mentioned due to the inactivity wipe. However, since you've been gone for long enough for that to have happened, you qualify for the Veteran Aid package, which can get you back on your feet in no time with a bundle of cash, a veteran-exclusive Freelancer ID 3.3K transport, a Freelancer ID VHF, and a Hegemon of an ID+IFF of your choosing.

Check it out here: https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthrea...tid=151935

If you have any questions, feel free to ask here or in the shoutbox. There's also a public DiscoveryGC Discord server and a bunch of other neat stuff under the Player Utilities menu at the top of the forums. Good flying!
Hello to you
Hey, thats really great, I guess I shall be applying for the Veteran bundle these days (damn, that makes me feel old ^^)
Thanks for the info!
Welcome Back , enjoy your stay Smile

Use the link in my signature, if you are feeling lost.