Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: i am new
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Eh, come to think of it, i never made one of these. my first post was in the name change topic.

So, hi all, i am new, i have been playing freelancer for long time now, about since 2004. but i have just recently started playing this server about a year and a half ago. i really like role play, especially the LPI and the Outcasts/rogues/hackers. Yes i have read the rules, but i have been sanctioned two times now, but that was way back in November of 2007.

As for me personally not in game. i enjoy playing other games, like Oblivian and Age of empires and Mechwarrior. i do enjoy a good RTS game. i love to read and learn new things. i like water. as in swimming and boating. not so much fishing. i love to shoot my guns. makes me feel like a man. i like to make people smile and laugh, my day is not complete if i don't make anyone smile.

well, there ya have it. something about me, and i hope i get to rp with some of you in game. i really like this mod.

oh, can someone loan me 2 billion credits? i need to buy a bounty hunter battle ship with cap 8 armor to kill those dirty corsairs. lulz.........
Hey there Darth!
Hey Malak, how long did it take you to finish Oblivion the first time through? (not including SI and KotN)

DQ
*Facepalm*
welcome malak please read the rules and enjoy yourself!

Btw why is everyone making one all of a sudden?

Dusty Lens is out to get ya. There's a pinned thread for these.
Hey Malak, nice to see you. We all know you're part of the family, cuz the LPI's one big family.:D
' Wrote:Hey Malak, how long did it take you to finish Oblivion the first time through? (not including SI and KotN)

DQ

really? the first time i actually beat the game took me about a good 3-4 months. then i did it with god mode and beat it in like 4 days D:

besides mechwarrior games, morrowind and oblivion are my most favorite games. Freelancer is the only online game i play. it's cool i guess *shrugs*
I see what you did there.

Welcome.:D
hello new!
and welcome!
Pages: 1 2