Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Make me laugh(Contest for your own copy of sea of thieves)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So I recently bought sea of thieves for one of my friends, and well.... long story short I bought 2 by accident and can't get a refund for the second one. It is a code for a copy of Sea of thieves that you redeem. I have no use for the second code, since I already own the game myself. So I am starting a contest on the forums and it goes as follows: Try and post something here that would make me laugh, and the person that amuses me the most will get the game.
(if you are not from one of these countries you will not be able to play sea of thieves)
Argentina
Australia
Austria
Belgium
Brazil
Canada
Chile
Colombia
Czech Republic
Denmark
Finland
France
Germany
Greece
Hong Kong SAR
Hungary
India
Ireland
Israel
Italy
Japan
Korea
Mexico
Netherlands
New Zealand
Norway
Poland
Portugal
Russia
Saudi Arabia
Singapore
Slovakia
South Africa
Spain
Sweden
Switzerland
Taiwan
Turkey
United Arab Emirates
United Kingdom
United States
Eeeeeeeehm…… boh.
Two men walk into a bar.... You would have thought the second one would have ducked.
(05-15-2018, 04:40 PM)Silverlight Wrote: [ -> ]Two men walk into a bar.... You would have thought the second one would have ducked.
Puns don't really do it for me. Especially the ones that involve walking into bars
Yo I got Sea of Theives too. It's awesome. Definitely worth it.
(05-15-2018, 04:40 PM)Silverlight Wrote: [ -> ]Two men walk into a bar.... You would have thought the second one would have ducked.

I didn't get it.
Why are pirates pirates, cus they yarrrr!
A man walks into a Cheverolet dealership and buys a brand new Corvette. As he's driving it home, he decides to see what it will do. He goes faster...and faster...and faster, pegging the speedometer. He loses control and wraps it around a tree.

As he wakes up in the hospital, the doctor is looking over him. She say, "Welcome back. I have bad news and I have good news."
"OK," says the man, "what's the bad news."
The doctor answers, "Well, the steering column came up through the floor and ripped your pecker off."
The man is upset. "Ok, so what's the good news?"
She answers, "We've had some success experimenting in prosthetics using baby elephant tusks with some success so it's an option for you."
The man agrees and the procedure is done.

Some time later, he's having a dinner date. While him and his date are having dinner in a fine restaurant, the tusk comes out from under the table, takes a dinner roll and goes back under the table. The man then adjusts himself and tries continuing with the date.
"What was that?" his date asks. He proceeds to explain what happened.
"That was pretty spectacular," she replies, "can you do it again?"
"I'd rather not," he replies, "I don't think my ass can take another dinner roll."
So far, Doc Holiday has the funniest one yet. Second place is piombo, because I thought that video was also funny.
Pages: 1 2 3