Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: light or heavy civilian
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings

On the the tech chart there are civilian and heavy ships ... for example ... Bretonia Civilian Ships (Light) and Bretonia Civilian Ships (Heavy)!! So ... i assume that light ships can be like fighters and bombers, and maybe freighters, and heavy are the transports ... right? and all transports are "heavy"? since there are 3 types of transports, small, medium and large ... and also liners ok!!

thank you in advance Smile
Heavy Civilian ships are generally battletransports and supertransports, ships with 4200-5000 cargo. The only exception to this is the Bretonian Royal Cruise Liner, which is technically available to freelancers but due to being in the "heavy civilian" category, nearly unusable at 10% powercore.
I suggest to always use this: http://lh.discoverygc.com/software/compatibility
If you want to know what you can fly or what you can't.
a freelancer can fly only a 3600 cargo or the ptrain 4300 ( need to be lawfull or it is rewarded )

heavy transports are well armed but limited to +/- 4300 civilian but house transport

the 5000 are made for the society (when you read the ID there is in ship allowed, transport)

a big liner can't to be flyed with a 4200 restriction

Skorak is right, but you need to think about what you want.

there is mactan too, but +/- updated
thanks Karst and Nome Smile

skorak i also saw that but, using the example i gave, only shows Bretonia Transport and has Bretonia Civilian Ships (Light), and i don't see any heavy ... so i asked, to see if the ship i wanted .. on a certtain faction had too much power core nerf!! but looks like it has .. so ... ok Smile