Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Freelancer Connecticut
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Freelancer Prophecy Client v.0.3 win64

changes 0.3:
-> added ship selection on spawn (predefined setups currently)
-> added guardian with 2 rails
-> added guardian with 2 neutrons
-> added chatbox (hit enter to write)
-> more stable network sync
-> changed ship fly stats

changes 0.2:
-> added procedural asteroid field generation (cube based) (optimized)
-> added explosive projectiles with area detonation aka flaks
-> added projectile aim (not in this build)
-> added shield absorption for kinetic and explosive damage (shield will eat some of incoming damage)
-> right mouse to fire
-> added dust clouds

Long time not been here.

So this thread is about annoying/making "another freelancer remake". You will say omg no plis we do not need it. Sure thing because there was nothing like working and playable from me. But hey, I dont give a fug. I just do it.

May contain bugs, if what restart client.

Why I do this? Because I love FL and its arcade style fights and want give it second life.

PS. current possibilities in terms of extending gameplay include adding new ships, guns and projectiles, those who want to see their gun/ship/equipment in next build, please post some references (images, video), maybe models.
bump with SS

[Image: Ph6Bshm.png]

Large Image
These visuals are beautiful.

Is this an entirely new mod you're making or just a texture pack/graphics mod?

If you haven't already, you might want to consider making this a discovery freelancer compatible graphics mod because that interface and that screenshot is amazing
(05-18-2018, 02:50 PM)Stolt. Wrote: [ -> ]These visuals are beautiful.

Is this an entirely new mod you're making or just a texture pack/graphics mod?

If you haven't already, you might want to consider making this a discovery freelancer compatible graphics mod because that interface and that screenshot is amazing

Completely new platform for arcade dogfights. At first stage, this will be just a pvp gameplay to create and balance new possibilities and equipment, later focus on multiserver support and login system(which are partially done) to be released as single package to develop/mod your own FL.
Very interesting. Gonna test it later.
and ye, it has sounds
ok so i see this, and thats it

now what do i do?

[Image: FZJ8Pdgt.png]
(05-18-2018, 04:30 PM)evanz Wrote: [ -> ]ok so i see this, and thats it

now what do i do?

[Image: FZJ8Pdgt.png]

hit start host, this will start both client and server. Then others can join to your server by hitting LAN client and entering your IP address in the field nearby (static IP should work too)

I will setup custom server 24/7 this weekend so anyone could play anytime without hosting himself.
Looks like Black Prophecy tbh o_0
(05-18-2018, 04:53 PM)Harrow Prime Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like Black Prophecy tbh o_0

ye, dont have any AAA ships at the moment, so I took for a while from BP

technically it is possible to make BP using current code base (modular ships etc)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5