Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Sooo... I have an old Nammu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just logged in to my Nammu which I parked out in space. Took it for a ride, docked in a nomad base, and apparently, the Nammu has been replaced by a newer one.

https://imgur.com/a/PrMl0RV

So, I'm apparently the owner of the last true Nammu. At least, I think that when a ship is replaced, all owners of the previous design get it replaced by a new one. Or is it just no longer purchaseable?

Ship name is ".Poseidon." (with quotes)
Is it for sale? Smile
You're not the owner of the last true Nammu, however, it might simply vanish when the ship entries get deleted. People have been advised to switch to the new models by the greens and you might not get a refund if you don't do it.

That being said, the old Sascya and the old Marduk are still in the files, too.
Sure, if it's not a mistake that I have it, I suppose it's a collector's item now Tongue If it is, I suspect it will be visited by a vengeful admin with a remodel hammer anytime now.

(05-18-2018, 09:34 PM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: [ -> ]Snip

Oh, so I'm supposed to just delete it or something and buy the new one?
You still have it because it is a technical chaos to replace models. People have been advised to do it themselves by buying the new models when they were especially cheap for the replacement only.
I see. I suppose I'm out of luck then.
i would advise you not to use that ship in roleplay or pvp, admins asked pepole to exchange it would not be a good idea to break that, that being said you can still have it as a collector's piece.