Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Attack on LPI Sugarland: Saturday, May 26 18:00 UTC (No Slots or Ship Restrictions)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Registration for this event is NOT required, but both sides are still encouraged to keep things balanced.

Attack on Prison Station Sugarland
LN, LPI, LSF vs Rogues, Hackers, Outcasts & Co

[Image: t9OUgHf.gif]

Deep within the Cassini system, a certain level of Nonsense is brewing..

While attacks on the prison/factory complex known as the LPI Sugarland by criminal elements are anything but news, the fortified position of the station has usually yielded little success, especially when a quick response team from Battleship Mississippi usually lived up to its name.

However with the recent increase in destabilizing elements within the system another attack is in the making. While the rogues are not organized or numerous enough for it to succeed on its own, the local lawful elements still are advising caution as the criminals in Liberty tend to have friends closeby.

~Colony News

DETAILS

Welcome to a relaxed, free-of-limitations PVP event focusing on the IDs with ZOI in the Texas system. Coordination will be left up to the individuals online at the time, but the event will begin at 18:00 UTC on Saturday, upon which moment both sides will set sail for the Sugarland and engage in a furball of fun and lots of deaths.

[Image: 4jcssci.png?1]
System Map: Texas

The lawfuls will start off near Battleship Mississippi and will make their way down to the distress signal.
The unlawfuls will start in Bering and will arrive by lane or by jumphole.

EVENT DETAILS AND RULES

[*] The event has no slots or specific balance rules in terms of participant count or ship types. Any ID within this ZOI may participate in this event.
[*] The LPI Sugarland will be requested to be made undockable for the duration of this event.
[*] An admin team member would be ideal to provide a hour-long reengagement-allowed portion of the event.

Registration for this event is not required, however you may notify your choice of side and ship for the sake of approximating balance.
I’ll bring my guardian.
Will bring a torpedo.
Well now why not. Will probably bring my Sep Avenger. Or something heavier if caps are spammed.
what ship classes are allowed?
I will be in my Seperatist gunboat.
Will bring my Sep Guardian
I've been awake for 16 hours now, probably not going to show up.
It is time to Reincarnate my Rogue bomber
Regardless of cap spam, will show up in Hackers Vindicator. Most likely.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7