Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Affiliate: Liquid Sniper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: kHgoMZp.png]

Your name: The name is a useless detail in doing business nowadays, as it can be changed without any problems. Hell, even your appearance can be changed for a proper amount of money. Being honest, I literally discarded my actual name and my, as you call it, nickname serves the purpose of my name now. And it suits me well enough.
Your desired callsign: Liquid Sniper at your service.
Age: 23 years old. Yes, I know, that I'm relatively young. However, I'm flyin' around for 3-4 years now.
Origin: The Sirius sector! Well, the Republic of Liberty in fact. Planet Pittsburgh, if to be even more correct.
Area of skills/expertise/experience: Being literally a silent mouse. Usually people around don't see a threat
in me and it helps me to go wherever I want to go. I'm also pretty open and talkative person, so it's hella easy for me to make a contact with literally everyone and get what I want to get. As I've said, I could be young, but I'm also good in fight, as I was forced to take some contracts from lawfuls from time to time. Like killing Unioners and taking out other rubbish.

Vessel(s): Liquid.Sniper - Marauder fighter.
Also I'm going to purchase OSC SHF - CPS-Amber.Bat

Past Contact with Auxesia: You've offered me to work with you by yourself, you know.
Why do you wish to help us?: Bein' honest, I'm pretty interested in your cause. I also approve your intensions to prevent falling dangerous technologies in wrong hands. And I need money as well. Oh, and adventures is my only passion and your group seems to be able to provide me with 'em.

[Image: 3WWcT45.png]

»INCOMING TRANSMISSION«

» COMM-ID: Keeper Revenant
» ENCRYPTION: Secure
» LOCATION: ???
» SUBJECT:-

»STARTING MESSAGE«

Accepted.

We'll contact you on this secure channel should we have anything available for you to do.

[[ENDING TRANSMISSION]]
[Image: 9k5bMDK.png]

»INCOMING TRANSMISSION«

» COMM-ID: Warden Onyx Wing
» SUBJECT:Work

»STARTING MESSAGE«

Greetings, affiliate.

I am Warden Onyx Wing and from this current moment - I am your employer.
I am going to be very brief and not waste your or mine time. Your mission is to obtain several pieces of weaponry for Covenant. Your shop list:
  • Crayter Republic fighter-class weaponry
  • N5-A "Lavablade"
  • Enfield PB4
  • Ross PB3
  • Few variants of other particle cannons, used by unlawful groups across Sirius.
After you acquire all following pieces of weaponry, contact me via this channel and meet me at Invergordon. Don't forget to write down actual price of all equipment you bought, we will compensate and pay you.

Godspeed, affiliate.

[[ENDING TRANSMISSION]]

Sender ID: Liquid Sniper
Recepitent ID: Onyx Wing
Encryption: CHE0A3.enc
Ecryption level: Medium
Topic: RE: Work

"Hello there, old man!

Finally you have something interesting for me. I will do my best to help you! However, something I will have to steal, something "buy" from my friends in Liberty. I will show you what I have soon. "

Liquid Sniper.

"Hello there again!

About Crayterian guns - I will have them soon. However, be ready to send around 10-15 millions of S.C to my account, so I can pay it.
I will attach the copy of this transmission below:
(05-25-2018, 10:00 PM)Liquid Sniper Wrote: [ -> ]

Recepitent ID: Crayter Defense Industries
Topic: Ship and some guns for it.

"Good day, Crayterians!

The life of freelancer and well semi-bounty-hunter is always difficult. I've had a pleasure to see your ships in action some time ago in Coronado system and a pleasure to have a talk with the one of your captains about possibility to purchase some of these ships and weapons. I've landed on Yuma and found this neural-net.

I'm looking for purchase one of your "EVO 3A Eros" light fighters with mounted guns from you as well. And, well, it has to have some luxurious options as well, like ultra-soft seat and so on.

The captain has said, that after submition of this comm-link you will check, do I have any acts against your kind or not, but, being honest, I have never ever visited your home before this moment, so I don't think, that you will find something interesting.

Anyway, closer to the business, what is the price of said ship with guns and mentioned above options? I agree to pay tripled-amount of credits to get it without bringing all needed materials.

Thank you for your attention, catch you later."

Liquid Sniper.

You know my account already.
Liquid Sniper.

"Should I greet you again?

The first set of guns was brought to Invergordon. It's Einfields and Ross bretonian guns, each of them costed 65 000 S.C. However, don't forget to add some credits for delivery and stuff.

[Image: emvrohY.png]

Catch you later!"

Liquid Sniper.

"Hello there, old man!

Just lettin' you know, that I'm much alive and well. I've managed to get yout libertonian guns, as well as Crayterian ones.
How about meeting today at 22:00 UTC as the same place? Does it work for you?"

Liquid Sniper.

[Image: tumblr_mo1xxchvI11sq6jnlo1_250.gif]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

NEURAL NET ID:N/A
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Affiliate
ENCRYPTION LEVEL: High
PRIORITY: Medium
FREQUENCY: ERRO
DELAY: N/A
TOPIC: Meeting

____
Begin Transmission

Affiliate Liquid Sniper,

Warden Onyx Wing is indisposed this evening. I will be meeting with you in his stead. The Conservator will meet you at Invergordon at the proposed time. I look forward to the exchange.

- Venator Augur

Transmission End

Recepitent ID: Auxesia High Command
Topic: Some things you are interested in.

"Oheyo!

Remember this horrible brawl in Poole with the Cult of Technology? I've got some stuff, you might be interested in.

[Image: lAupcJM.png]

Being honest, I have no idea, what is this and what to do with this. However, I'm sure, that this stiff can be pretty dangerous in wrong hands, so I better to give it to you.
Name your price and I'm sure, that we will come up with something.

Catch you later!"

Liquid Sniper.

[Image: 3WWcT45.png]

»INCOMING TRANSMISSION«

» COMM-ID: Keeper Revenant
» SUBJECT:-

»STARTING MESSAGE«

Ah. Data from the Cultist Carriers databank. Yes, yes that would be very dangerous in the wrong hands. We can offer you 100,000,000 credits for taking these items off your hands for safekeeping.

[[ENDING TRANSMISSION]]
Pages: 1 2 3