Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Disco Disco, Good Good!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello, Discovery.

This is my first time on Disco, but I remember playing Freelancer years ago for hours on end, even after the single player campaign. I think it was my brother who introduced it to me then.

Anyhow, behind the keyboard there's not much to me. I'm newlywed but no plans of having kids yet. For now my husband shall simply have to acquiesce to my addiction to online forums and Freelancer among others. Tongue

I hope to see you all around and get to meet you!
I think we have met already but none the less a warm welcome.
you there pilot grab a ship and head into space for adventures

welcome have a wonder full stay if you need anything poke around sure we can sort you out

Bob
Welcome to the Discovery Freelancer Gaming Community! I do hope you enjoy your stay, and here's some advice: Stay out of the drama around here for as long as possible.
Welcome, have fun.
Have fun. Let me know if you have any questions
Welcome to Discovery! Big Grin
Welcome to Discovery, HK87.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me whatever you wish. I can be reached both here on the forums, or on skype / discord (preferably skype). The contact details are in my profile info tab.

Aside from that, I hope you have fun, and many good interactions!

~ Cael
Barely on the server and already receiving Kudos. Geez.

Big Grin

Already met you in game, so welcome to the forums too! *Fistbump.*
Welcome to Disco! (sun)
Hope you find lots of fun here, never hesitate to ask others for advice. Some people here appear to be meanies but they truly aren't.
Pages: 1 2