Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Quick poll about lag
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all, it's your friendly neighbourhood engine wizard here. Just wanted to post this quick poll about lag to get community feedback as to the current server lag situation. We made a few changes a few days ago in hopes of solving some of the lag we've experienced since the most recent patch and we'd like to know if the community has seen any improvements.

I don't have the authority to yellowtext so this is basically just an unofficial poll based on my personal involvement as a developer, but your participation is super helpful for us. Thanks!
I honestly didn't feel any way or another on the last few days - either for good or worse. For some reason, while for others it seemed like connection quality has been a wacky fest, for me it hasn't. My connection routes from South America, so I usually ping for 200ms~ or so, but with barely any loss. If that has to do with the fact that I don't pvp, however, I wouldn't know.
I think some clarification might be helpful. Do you mean days or weeks? For (what I think is) about 2 or so weeks now my lag has got drastically worse, but nothing major has changed over the last couple days.
around 2 weeks ago it gone unbearable, but last 2 days i think it became **less bad** not as was before, but better than last days
at around 300 to 450 my side , back in the day it was 200 to 250 , its still playable though pvp combat is a no no
I happen to catch red lag sometimes, but that happens on a really, really rare occassion. However, it sometimes happens in sensitive moments, like yesterday mid-fight...