Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: TO :LH~ Leiden.Repossessor / FROM : [ZoG].Freeport12.COO
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[ZoG]
[Image: RMYuVq5.png]

F R E E P O R T 1 2

==========HACK FOUND==========

SITUATED BETWEEN REPPU BEND
AND COLORADO JUMP GATE E/F5

TO ... Leiden.Repossessor
The Lane Hackers

Dear Leiden ........

After our recent encounter outside FREEPORT 12 and our long discussion and the supplying of some equipment to you for your personal yacht

I have been wondering if you are happy with the said item,and i am also pleased to announce that i have put forward to all my staff the outcome of the supplying of equipment to you and i was just confirming that the agreement that you proposed does include operatives from FREEPORT 12 and also my contract traders aswell

I am hoping you will visit FREEPORT 12 in the near future and we can have some of our fine SIRIUS ALE while we chat and discuss any other things you may need aswell

Thankyou for your time and especially your commitment to ourselves

Regards
[ZoG].Freeport12.COO

==========HACK TERMINATED==========

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Professor.Provocateur.Goro.Yoshida.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: aYeyeyU.png][Image: oAsa1LZ.png]

Hello my friend.

The equipment in question is working perfectly. It has not yet been installed into my personal yacht but once this is done, I would like to invite you onboard. I think you will quite enjoy the splendors, exquisite craftsmanship and unique artifacts displayed within.

Of course you may discuss with me anything that might concern you. You have earned my gratitude and helping you with your problems is the least I can do.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...