Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [Commission] Z-Line battletransport/Liner 100.00 Eur
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: xplM1Cy.png]
Back in 2010 we had a ship proposed to become part of the generic Z-line as a more rogue-ish variant of the Pilgrim Liner.
I think it should become a thing, sadly - the model this image is based on is long lost.

I am looking for someone to recreate this item.
I am pledging 100.00 Eur (117 USD) for the modeling, texturing, hardpointing and preperation for submission of this item to the balance devs.
I am also sure that many players, judging from the feedback to the image, would be willing to chip into the pot to make this ship a reality.
My contribution is permanent and will be paid in the following manner. Once the ship is finished and submitted, I will pay 50% of the payment.
Once the ship is ingame and functional, the other 50%.

The people who can apply for this project are model devs who have already submitted content to Discovery in the past.
The balance characteristics of the ship is not up to the modeler and they take no responsibility for it, only the technical components of the model submission itself.

This is NOT a first come first serve comission. This thread is for potential modelers to express their interest, answer questions and finalize the commission details as the nuances such as weapon placement and visual hardpoints are to be discussed with balance developers beforehand.
Yes please!

Very cool looking ship, looking forward to see that ingame Smile
I am on the fence on whether to take it on or not, mainly concerns are if it would be moral (being a dev means 100% pro bono, penny-less work to be genuine). BUT, on the other hand, requests like these sound motivational to me, because at the end of the day, I would be spending many hours making it, so it makes sense to get "motivated" (compensated) for it.
One side of me says "take it on", the other is saying "if you do this, you have to let go of being a dev for moral's sake".

This is something to think about and probably to also talk about with others. Though Im getting the negative on the idea already.
well well I remember something like this long long ago

what stats do have in mind for the ship ?

can I pitch in with a donation ?
I will also pay.