Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hi guys :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi hi hi hello guys, I'm Kenjiro Smile

a bit of flashback, I started playing Freelancer in 2006, a bit late since this game was released in 2003 if I'm not mistaken. First impression when I got into the single player campaign was wow, the dynamics combined with the storyline is so enjoyable.

not long after that I started playing on multiplayer servers, tried several but I mostly played on Procyon and FLU, had some good times but then Procyon was closed and FLU is, well, still alive but mostly empty.

then a friend of mine which I never thought playing this game as well introduced me to Disco mod, I can not remember when but it was when we had to jump through a jump hole to get into the Connecticut system and it was when we still had an ID called Vigilante, was it 4.86?

he gave me some cash and told me to buy a ship, a large train I think, had some good times interacting as trader - liberty rouges and lane hackers were so mean back then and it was so easy to find fellow traders to do a convoy because of the 199 number on daily basis - was fun, but after a quite long period of inactivity I found myself in a prison system, I'm not sure if it was a prison system or something else but I didn't end up in the same system as before and I couldn't find a way out.

before I had a chance to find out why I was in that system, real life got in the way again.

so yeah, long story short, here I am again, fresh start, still need to learn the new politics so if you see me breaking the rules please be so kind to warn me..

if there's a way I can help to get more people into the game please let me know, I miss that 200/200.
Welcome back Smile
HiHI welcome back to the Dysfunctional Family
Welcome back

That was probably 4.85 you are writing about, sadly many things have changed.
I hope you will enjoy the game once again.