Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To Nova Hawken - The Core
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 9KFHCLi.png]

Konbanwa Ms. Hawken.

My name is Hiraku Nomura and I am a new sitting member of the Board of Directors for Samura Heavy Industries. There has been quite an amount of movement within the administration level operations of Samura as of late and as this begins to stabilise, it has fallen to me to make sure we have our house in order with regards to external relationships and business agreements.

The Core and Samura have a history of cooperation for the benefit of both organisations and as such I am here to reaffirm that relationship as we continue to move forward. Please direct all further communications through to this channel while Samura is going through this "transition". Once I am sure you have received this message and two way, secure communication has been established, we shall move ahead with cementing our cooperation further in the name of mutual benefit.

Sayonara,
Hiraku Nomura.
Torishimariyaku, Samura Heavy Industries

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

»ID: Nova Hawken
»Location: ???
»Subject: Samura
»ENCRYPTION: INVINCIBLE

Greetings Hiraku Nomura,

I am touched that you have sent this transmission to a lowly Sentinel such as myself. With his permission granted, I will oversee this diplomatic channel for Supreme Guildmaster Archos.

I will direct you to my last communication to Samura. All the information you need is there.

-N. Hawken
Sentinel, The Core

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

[Image: YIzA476.png]

Konbanwa Ms. Hawken.

Thank you for passing along the information and allowing my staff and I to catch up with everything I needed to begin a more serious dialog. It is always better to begin a conversation from a well informed position to allow us to focus our efforts on where they are most needed. And so here we are.

We shall be very much interested to analyse a sample of these artifacts to determine their value and you should expect to see a transport approaching Dagger Outpost soon. It is our hope that you have indeed discovered a product that can tap into the Kusari economy and present a financial boon to both our organisations. Once we have ascertained the value of this product to Kusari, we shall discuss this matter further.

Planet Tomoika is still holding fast against the Blood Dragon threat and we welcome the possibility of cooperation with APM in improving the planetary defense network. Please let it be known that we would welcome a delegation from them to see what we are working with and put together a proposal indicating how they could help in this project.

The situation in Sigma-17 continues to be a problem for Samura and one we do intend to deal with. The Gas Miners Guild, through underhanded and illegal methods have captured property belonging to Samura with no offers of negotiation or reimbursement. Therefore, Planet Kurile is still considered to be the property of Samura Heavy Industries and as such we will treat it as we would with any other attempt by criminal organisations to commit theft against Samura. You can consider your offer of assistance dealing with this issue accepted. The first order of business Samura would like to approach on this path is for permission in using Core facilities to stage from in any operations we perform into the Sigma systems, I am sure you will agree that it is wise to cover as many angles as possible to operate from in this endeavor. I am happy to further discuss this issue with you and am interested in the help the Core is willing to provide within the Sigma systems to help us repossess that which belongs to us.

Sayonara,
Hiraku Nomura.

»Location: Capetown Station, Omicron Minor

Hiraku Nomura,

I'm glad we have your interest in our artifacts. We can arrange a pickup time in private channels for the near future. One of our transport captains will rendezvous with one of yours and make the exchange.

The Core can arrange for more deliveries of weapons and armaments to assist the Tomioka situation. I can secure a delivery contract within the week. I'll bring up the suggestion of a delegation too.

The Core will allow Samura to make use of Alabama Shipyard to strike at the Gas Miners Guild. Durban Station, however, will be off-limits for the time being - outside of deliveries. Equally, we hope Samura will allow The Core to make use of its facilities in the Sigma region. As we currently lack assets of our own in the region, we'll have to make use of other facilities to get around. Once we start to build up a presence, together, the both of us, can start to be a threat to the Gas Miners Guild.

-N. Hawken
Sentinel, The Core

Konbanwa Ms. Hawken.

Samura gratefully accepts your offer of support in the name of Alabama Shipyard for logistical reasons, this will be of immense help to our efforts at destabilising Guild operations in the lower Sigma systems. In return, we are happy to allow Core shipping safe port within all Samura controlled facilities anywhere in Sirius, please enjoy our hospitality and services.

When it comes to Tomioka, we are fighting a lengthy ground campaign that comes at great cost, more men and equipment is arriving daily and I am sure it is only a matter of time before the Blood Dragons run out of either money or men. While the long game is greatly in our favor, you can understand that we wish to break their resolve as soon as possible. As such, we would welcome a delegation from the Core to come and receive a tour of the battle zones and ascertain where they may be of best help on the ground,in the air or in space.

With Samura operations gaining momentum on both Tomioka and in the Sigma systems, now is the time for Samura to reach out and form bonds of friendship that will help us gain our objectives. We believe in repaying favors in kind and will pleasantly remember those that chose to stand side by side with us during our troubled times.

Sayonara,
Hiraku Nomura.

Hiraku Nomura,

We will be more than happy to send Operative Epsilon of the Arcani as well as several marines to asses the battlefield. This will be done alongside a delivery of APM Advanced Hardware. First, the both of us need to secure a time and date for this to happen.

I am also notifying you that we have begun the production of additional ships to help facilitate a battlegroup in the Sigma region.

-N. Hawken
Sentinel, The Core

COMM LINK ESTABLISHED..
DETECTED SECURITY CLEARANCE: 無敵/MUTEKI.. (MAXIMUM)

[Image: Park-start-1.png]

Konnichiwa, Hawken-san,

My name is Yerin Park; I'm one of the newer sittings on the Board of Directors at Samura Heavy Industries, reporting directly to Nomura-san and adjutant to a detachment of our battle transports. We've been monitoring the Core's activities via channel interception and Hogosha informers in your corner of space, and I have to say Samura is most pleased. The fact that one of our Ryuujin Super Transports, namely the Akari-maru under Captain Kyouko Funami, was able to access Omicron Rho space without hassle is a sign of your commitment to peace.

I would like to pick up the slack here, as the Omicrons are of great interest not only to me but the Directorship. I will be going through the latest reports and papers tonight, but I'd like to personally ask you if anything became of the discussions regarding these artifacts of which were discussed prior to my promotion? If the shipment has already been delivered, kindly disregard my inquiry and I shall probably find the paper on it somewhere. If not, I'd like to see this through, as I'm sure both Kusari and the Core can benefit from an artifacts trade. Should you wish to discuss further the specifics of these artifacts, I welcome it and would like to invite a delegation aboard my yacht, the Shodomaru, where we may discuss this more appropriately.

After reading through the comm-trail backlogs, I'm also told that we share common ground in our distaste for the Blood Dragons? This works well for both of us. As you may know, if your agents haven't caught onto it yet, our mining and transport operations continue to be hampered by these partisans throughout Kusari space, especially in the Nagano System where the hub of our mining operation is located. There's also the matter of the guild, of which I assure you we share the same distrust. As my superior, Nomura-san, has previously stated, should you wish to send a delegation to Planet Tomioka at the border of Kusari space, my homeworld, I would be more than happy to coordinate with you and host a visit, with all the graces Samura and the House of Kusari may offer. There we can better discuss the appropriate courses of action with regard to the Blood Dragons and the Gas Miners' Guild.

I understand this may be a lot to take in, but do take my enthusiasm as the eagerness with which Samura and Kusari wish to do business. A secure Kusari and a consolidated Sigma, I can assure, is in the mutual benefit of all, and simply cannot be delayed.

HANA, end transmission.

[Image: park-end.png]

[Image: wpu_DLDY.png]

Greetings Ms.Park,

I think we may actually already be acquainted with each other, as I recall a time not long ago where I had encountered your vessel in Rho and informed you of our visa system. It is good to hear from you again.

I don't believe Samura has come for a pickup of our Artifacts, but we would be happy to resume that. The pickup destination is Dagger Outpost, near Planet Skagen, in Omega-55. The station has recently come under attack from hostile insurgents, so I would like to ask you if you could bring repair tools or commodities of some sort to assist. Nauru has also begun to export its own brand of Artifacts, so you may also be interested in those.

We do indeed share common ground regarding our stance towards the Blood Dragons. They are friends with the Order, close allies in fact - scum befriends scum. Supreme Guildmaster Archos would be more than happy to visit your people on Planet Tomioka. He can board a shuttle within the day if you are willing to meet.

-N. Hawken
Sentinel, The Core

:::[RE-TRANSMITTING]:::