Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Player Bastilled: Princess_Luna
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Princess_Luna has been sanctioned for:

Quote:<Rules broken>3.8 Attacking people in Connecticut, without their express permission

Consequences: In Bastille

Another report has also appeared, make sure you read the rules before you post below to be un-Bastilled.

If you require evidence, you may request such via PM from a Staff member. Only the accused or an official faction leader of the accused person's faction may request such. Once you have the evidence, and if you wish to dispute it, you may post in the Sanction Thread below. Do not continue PM'ing a staff member, as that will result in your Appeal being denied. If you PM a staff or post in the sanction thread and you are not directly involved, you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban. Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbors, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE
(05-28-2018, 02:58 AM)Tunicle Wrote: [ -> ]

Quote:<Rules broken>3.8 Attacking people in Connecticut, without their express permission

Another report has also appeared, make sure you read the rules before you post below to be un-Bastilled.

If you require evidence, you may request such via PM from a Staff member. Only the accused or an official faction leader of the accused person's faction may request such. Once you have the evidence, and if you wish to dispute it, you may post in the Sanction Thread below. Do not continue PM'ing a staff member, as that will result in your Appeal being denied. If you PM a staff or post in the sanction thread and you are not directly involved, you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban. Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbors, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE

Sure I'll have some evidence. If i've been reported by Macus then can I report him since I came out of the Connecticut while he was fighting another player and caught me in the crossfire, so Idefended myself. I didn't report that since its a petty thing to do Tongue

but yeah, remove me from Bastille asap. Would like to play at some point Tongue
Bump
(05-28-2018, 09:48 PM)PrincessLuna Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-28-2018, 02:58 AM)Tunicle Wrote: [ -> ]

Sure I'll have some evidence. If i've been reported by Macus then can I report him since I came out of the Connecticut while he was fighting another player and caught me in the crossfire, so Idefended myself. I didn't report that since its a petty thing to do Tongue

but yeah, remove me from Bastille asap. Would like to play at some point Tongue

First i apologize for writing here, but i wanted to help this player out. Listen Princess, the best way to get you out of Bastille is to explain here that you are aware of your mistake, read and post the rules you broke, so they see you understand and then ask them nicely to let you play again. Writing things like ASAP and " right now " makes you look inpatient and a little bossy. Now those characteristics may be fun in certain situations, but not here.
Good luck Princess, hope to see you in space soon )))))
ok i wont fight anyone in conn

solved Tongue

can i be un bastiled?

i want my transport back!!!!
MODs may be asleep, but I am wide awake.

Please, for your future here, don't push the envelope any further.
I get bored when my ships are unplayable