Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: LICENSING REQUEST: 2x UY-258 "Sunbeam" || From: The Forlorn Hope
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

ENCRYPTION LEVEL: High

:::ACCESS GRANTED:::
FINALIZING IDENTIFICATION PROCESS ... PLEASE WAIT ...

• »»» Location: Barrier Gate, Coronado
  • »»» Sender ID: Zheng Xin Yi
  • »»» Recipient ID: Licensing Office of the Republic of Liberty
  • »»» Subject: Licensing Request.

Dear sir/madam,

Good day, I am a Forlorn Hope mercenary contacting you on behalf of High Command regarding the acquisition of licenses legally allowing the usage of Gallic Civilian ships within the House of Liberty. We have attached some details regarding the ships below:
Please direct any inquiries, clarifications and any other issues you'd like to raise to this communication channel. We will eagerly await your response.

Attachments:
-none-

[Image: bdPNNCO.gif]

Yours sincerely
"Knight" X.Y.Zheng

CLOSING TRANSMISSION
****INCOMING TRANSMISSION****

COMM ID: Admiral Alan Polstari
TARGET ID: Zheng Xin Yi
SUBJECT: RE: Licensing Request
ENCRYPTION: Medium
PRIORITY: Medium

Greetings.

As per the Laws of Liberty the matter for ship license requests has been directed the the Liberty Navy. We are well aware of the service that The Forlorn Hope has provided to the Republic of Liberty, and I personally approved the grandfathering of a Gallic vessel by one of your members several months ago. Now it seems that you have acquired several more Gallic vessels, well after the implementation of the ban, and that you expected to receive license to operate them in Liberty from the get go. My personal feelings on the ban aside, this smacks of presumption on your part. Please explain to me why The Forlorn Hope have gone out of their way to obtain vessels presently banned in Liberty for the express purpose of using them in Liberty.

Admiral Polstari, signing off.

****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****