Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Amalfi Directorate ⚡From: Nicole Hunter, The Lane Hackers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Professor.Provocateur.Nicole.Hunter.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 1a.png][Image: 65.png]
[Image: 14.png][Image: 20.png][Image: 34.png][Image: 44.png]

Buenas tardes,

My name is Nicole Hunter, Professor Provocateur of The Lane Hackers. An unexpected transmission we have received from Mr Harry Callahan in a rather curious context made us realize we have not established with you any kind of contact yet. I do strongly believe we should rectify this oversight as soon as possible.

Perhaps a representative of yours could accept an invitation to one of our luxurious yachts? I would love to know your organization better.

Buenas noches,
Profoessor Provocateur
Nicole Hunter

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...
[Image: X5aCU18.png]

--Incoming feed--
--Parsing data and matching encryption cipher--
--Cipher Approved--

Calorosi saluti, Signora Hunter
I had hoped our first official communique between our organizations would've been a far sight more.. amicable than they were in dealing with the Natio issue but circumstances saw fit to dash those hopes it seems.

Regardless, I bid greetings to you and your Hackers this day. I am Direttore Paulo Varela, head of the Amalfi Directorate. As signore Callahan mentioned prior; we represent a sizeable portion of the cast-aside masses of the former Crimson Cross, I myself acted as one of its leadership's top advisors during the Church's heyday. Such halcyon days have since passed us however, and myself and a multitude of others found ourselves without employment around the time the Cross fractured two or so years ago, and found ourselves still very much in need of one-another and thus: Amalfi came to be. We represent many of the military and intelligence assets of the Cross- the true force behind the movement, but now lack the rhetoric and many of the obligations of the old order.

I bore you with this, as I wish for you all to understand precisely whom it is with which you are speaking; the true guiding hands of fate, and not the idle puppets of our past affiliation. It is my hope that through that understanding, and through our people's past affiliation with one-another, that we can continue the productive relationship we once had, without much of the unnecessary trappings of my predecessors. All of that aside, I remain glad that your people have persisted in the time that we were away: your position within Liberty's reach is not one I overtly envy.

As to your invitation; I'll admit, I'm intrigued. The allure of your proposition is a tempting one, however my age demands much of me, and long-distance travel is an affair unto itself. Signore Callahan might be able to spare the time to reach for this olive branch of yours, but I cannot condone his departure without first knowing what the exact nature of this meeting is to be completely frank. Perhaps you'd be willing to elaborate further, si?

I look forward to a long and prosperous partnership between our groups, signora Hunter.

--Amalfi Direttore
Paulo Varela

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Professor.Provocateur.Nicole.Hunter.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 1a.png][Image: 65.png]
[Image: 14.png][Image: 20.png][Image: 34.png][Image: 44.png]

Senor Valera,

It is a pleasure to meet you, senor. Thank you for your kind and promising words. Rest assured that there is nothing elusive in my invitation that you should be afraid of. My intention is very simple and very clear. In recent months I was almost exclusively occupied by events in Bering and Shikoku as well as internal reorganization of The Lane Hackers. As such I simply did not have time to reach out to you earlier. I do wish to make up for my lateness by initiating our relation in a civilized manner worthy an honorable partner. Is there a better way to acquaint each other than while sipping a delicate wine and admiring talented artists in a charming company?

You certainly understand, senor Valera, that in recent years Malta has seen rise of numerous groups, some of them expressing extremism on one or the other side of the spectrum. As our interests are tied to Malta I will always be seeking to establish and improve relations with prominent Maltese factions such as yours, providing that there are no unresolvable conflicts of interests. This is my primary intention.

I sincerely hope you will accept my invitation.

Kind regards,
Profoessor Provocateur
Nicole Hunter

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...
[Image: X5aCU18.png]

--Incoming feed--
--Parsing data and matching encryption cipher--
--Cipher Approved--

Calorosi saluti, Signora Hunter
Malta's rising and falling myriad of organizations is not a state of being that I'm unfamiliar with, but that is simply the nature of things here on the home of the Dream. One of Amalfi's intentions is to hopefully stabalize things in that regard to some degree but at present, that is little more than an intention - a pipe dream that has yet to see any fruition. Time will tell as to exactly how well that proceeds. And as I said, my time is limited at present - if my ability to respond in a timely manner here is any indication - but I do believe I can arrange something in the upcoming future if that is your wish. I will need specifics however to begin planning such a venture though. I believe you mentioned a liner of sorts?

--Amalfi Direttore
Paulo Varela