Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Secret Intelligence Service
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

»ID: Nathan Archos
»Location: Durban Station, Omicron Rho
»Subject: Contact
»ENCRYPTION: INVINCIBLE

Ave,

I have recently had the opportunity to speak with one of your agents. They claimed they had recently gotten lost in our corner of space, before taking heavy damage from unknown assailants. I've allowed them to make use of our stations for repairs. In the meantime, they suggested functioning as an ambassador between the two of us. A good idea.

They also mentioned you were looking for a person of interest within the Edge Worlds. An individual from the University of Cambridge? The Core would be more than happy to use the full extent of its resources to assist you, but we would also like to know what the SIS could offer us - cooperation.

In the past, The Core has had little contact with the BIS, and have typically had to go through the BAF Intelligence Forces instead. We have had brief discussions and talks regarding Nomadic entities at Bretonia's borders, but not much else beyond that.

-N. Archos
Supreme Guildmaster, The Core

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

[Image: YIzA476.png]

:::[RE-TRANSMITTING]:::

[Image: yDAGkgf.png]

Nathan Archos

Guildmaster
Consider this a formal opening of communications sir, you already have my man in that area of space, any issues or queries you may take to him, unless you request another agent. Although I feel the need to point out that, while we have some influence in government, we do not speak for them, however we can always deliver messages should the need arise. People tend to think we can simply go behind the Governments back, I believe it is important to establish that as untrue as soon as possible.

The University often sends people out to the Omicrons, while few have disappeared totally, we believe that the ensuring of their safety, as Bretonian citizens, is one of our duties, we would ask that you help us in this regard and if you wish for something in return, you need only name it.

H.V. Weber
Director of S.I.S
[Image: m85lB37.png]

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

»ID: Nathan Archos
»Location: Durban Station, Omicron Rho
»Subject: Contact
»ENCRYPTION: INVINCIBLE

Ave Mr. Weber,

I believe your student has reached out recently to confirm their whereabouts? You have probably received the transmission.

As of this time, the only thing we require is the assistance of your operatives in the Omicrons. If anything else should arise, we will alert you,

-N. Archos
Supreme Guildmaster, The Core

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

[Image: YIzA476.png]