Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Player Sanctioned: DWR|WTS-Goethe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
DWR|WTS-Goethe has been sanctioned for:

Quote:3.3 OOC (Out of Character) chat and behavior in Local/System Chat

Consequences:

If you believe that someone broke/is breaking the rules, you report that. You don't complain using oorp messages in local.
The encounter began within ZOI and only because it was dragged to the next system doesn't force a stop to the encounter.
But since you recognised that this behaviour was inappropriate the Goethe only took minor damages

If you require evidence, you may request such via PM from a Staff member. Only the accused or an official faction leader of the accused person's faction may request such. Once you have the evidence, and if you wish to dispute it, you may post in the Sanction Thread below. Do not continue PM'ing a staff member, as that will result in your Appeal being denied. If you PM a staff or post in the sanction thread and you are not directly involved, you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban. Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbors, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE
As stated in the previous statement, I recognized my wrongdoing from the beginning, and will stay on the fine and narrow with the rules from now on. However, this does serve as an important landmark for piracy rules.

Even when no demands are made in ZoI, if you stay in the same encounter, demands can be made outside of ZoI. This provides a whole new angle on piracy, so whenever a similar incident pops up, anyone can link back to this sanction for reference.