Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Unioners | From: Battlegroup Harmony
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Incoming Transmission
[Image: jSsxCam.png]
[Image: YW2s5r1.jpg]

ID: Captain Jade Linford
Recipient: Unioners
Subject: New Weaponry

Loading Message
[Image: 8dsD8NP.png]

Greetings,

After finally finish my mount of paperwork, I have analyzed performance of our current fleet of warships to look for improvements. One deficit I found was with our standard cruisers. As you know, our cruisers are standard Liberty Siege Cruisers. While their forward armament is powerful, their over all performance is not fit for sustained frontline combat. These vessels are limited in number and tough to acquire. We simply can't keep repairing them forever. It is the consensus of Harmony Command that it's time we begin looking for a more stalwart frontline cruiser.

We turn to you in asking, is it possible for us to obtain any of your Hel vessels and/or blueprints to produce these vessels? Your Hel cruisers perform significantly better in frontline combat than our strike cruisers. In addition to being tougher and able to stand up to fire better, they're more easily able to be replaced and maintained, not being dependent on raiding LN Convoys for parts and supplies.

We look forward to your reply.

Regards,

Captain Jade Linford

[Image: so2aLXO.png]
Transmission Ends
Incoming Transmission

ΣnςrƴρťıΩN: ΛΣŜ-256

[Image: kpEJvgt.jpg]

To: Captain Jade Linford
From: Oberstarbeiter Mary Annelise Dross, Nightcrawler der Alster Union, Member of the Triumvirate.

Guten Tag Frau Linford,

First of all thank you that you come to us in this matter. But only because we make it look simple to build them doesn't mean it is. The "He"l is known to be operated by Rheinland Unlawfulls for dekades. So I , personally ,think we should Keep it like that. But if you provide the resources we need we can surely make a exeption this time. I will contact you later today with a list of all that we need. As soon as your part is done we will start to build the Hel for you.

Blueprints won't be given away to anyone, sorry.

Sincerely,

Für die Union, für Unser Rheinland
Mary Annelise Dross
Oberstarbeiter,Krefeld, Köln
Triumvirate Member, of the Arbeitsdirektorat
Head of the Nightcrawlers

Transmission Ended
Incoming Transmission

ΣnςrƴρťıΩN: ΛΣŜ-256

[Image: kpEJvgt.jpg]

From: Oberstarbeiter Mary Annelise Dross, Nightcrawler der Alster Union, Member of the Triumvirate.

Frau Linford,

Sorry for the delay, I have to pass you over. Our Pacifica Shipyard Administrator will patch you in and handle this.

Sincerely,

Mary Annelise Dross
Oberstarbeiter,definatly not in Rheinland
Triumvirate Member, of the Arbeitsdirektorat
Head of the Nightcrawlers

Transmission Ended
[Image: mnd9ePB.png]

Fräulein Linford,

I apologize for the late reply. The attendance to duties concerning Pacifica are rather burdensome so I was forced to postpone this reply. To introduce myself, I am Max Schilder of the Chort's Forge, currently appointed as the administrator of Pacifica. It is a pleasure to speak with you and I do hope our cooperation will be a long-lasting and fruitful one.

As you are based in Bering, you are well aware of the situation Pacifica currently is in. The blockade of Hamburg, the encroaching of the Navy from Texas, the never-ending hostilities from the Zoner Militia, common pirates or anyone that wishes to harm our economy to any extent. To put it simple, our resources are dwindling. All of the supplies Pacifica receives are allocated for the production of vessels meant to fight the war in the north. With the current production rate, the manufacturing of another Hel would take weeks, months even, as we simply have almost no resources or manpower to invest in it.

As I am convinced that you do not wish to wait for that long, there is a way to increase the production rate of Pacifica and increase the priority level of your order. I will attach a list of the supplies we currently require. If you choose to deliver them, I can promise you that the procedure will be much less sluggish and exhausting.

TypeQuantity
Ship Hull Panels4,000
Ablative Armor Plating1,000
Basic Alloys10,000
Counterfeit Software500
Nanocapacitors1,000
Optronics1,000
Robotics1,000
Industrial Materials4,000
MOX500
Engine Components500
Black Market Munitions1,000
Prisoners ( Rheinland )500
Rheinbier1,000

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Oberstarbeiter Max Schilder
Administrator of Pacifica
Head of the Chort's Forge
Incoming Transmission
[Image: YW2s5r1.jpg]

ID: Captain Jade Linford
Recipient: The Unioners
Subject: Deliveries

Loading Message

Greetings,

All deliveries have been taken care of thanks to our Logistics Wing. You'll find the manifests attached.

Manifest

Regards,

Captain Jade Linford

Transmission Ends

Subject: RE: Deliveries

Your efficiency is most admirable. As this has taken care of our problem with low resources and manpower, I'll make all the necessary preparations to start the construction of your Hel. If there is more to it, now it's time to speak.

Now I apologize as I have an important meeting to attend, I shall conclude this conversation for the time being. I'll make sure to attend to your requests, if there happens to be any, after I return. If not, I will contact you once the vessel is prepared.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Incoming Transmission
[Image: eIdFWE5.png]

ID: Captain Allison J. Hunter
Recipient: Oberstarbiter Max Schilder
Subject: Bump

Loading Message

Hi there.

The Battlegroup would like to inquire as to the status of the cruiser's construction, and when it is projected to be completed. Assurances such as this will allow us to reappropriate our time, and hopefully lead to less inquiries such as these.
Much appreciated.

Hunter, out.

Transmission Ends

To: Captain Allison J. Hunter
Subject: RE: Bump

Fräulein Hunter,

Construction of a warship does not last a day or a week, please have some patience. We required time to properly assemble the cruiser you requested and conduct numerous stress tests and measurements. The cruiser should be completed shortly and once it's completed, your crew will be able to pick it up on Pacifica and depart. As most of your ships use Liberty weaponry, we have adjusted the systems to efficiently use the said weapons. Should you choose to obtain Unioner cruiser weaponry instead, we can discuss that as well.

But there's another matter I'd like to discuss with Battlegroup as a whole, preferably with fräulein Linford, prior to conclusion of this communication. She was personally involved in an incident (redacted source) involving several different parties. I'm assured she will remember what I'm referring to. Her explanation and opinion on the matter is most valuable.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Pages: 1 2 3