Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: This is Discovery - Remake
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(06-02-2018, 09:56 PM)Snoopy Wrote: [ -> ]That's going to be extremely useful. Thank you!

No problem, I only tested it in a few systems so I wouldn't say it would be beyond expectation for other dust effects to replicate it. If that happens fling me a message and I'll give them the same treatment to make your space nice and clean. ^^

(06-02-2018, 10:05 PM)Antonio Wrote: [ -> ]Full HD videos with little to no drop in performance.

The overlay can cause some weird some issues when it comes to framerate and stability. Would suggest turning it off.

I'm looking for a little bit of feedback on this. This is a proposed idea for the intro of my video. I wasn't going to show this to everyone yet as I've had a few bits of feedback already from people both inside and outside of discovery.

I'm looking for feedback on:

Presentation
Audio / Music
Footage used

Tl;Dr the intro is supposed to be chaotic and full of panic as the rest of the video is supposed to lead up to it. Thats the short story. I have ALOT planned for this.

All music, sounds and footage are from freelancer expect the electric glitch effect notice thing.

Please also bare in mind the following:

No colour correction
It's a WIP
Subject to change
Only rendered with quick rendering settings at 720p.

Thanks!
looks very good but laggy ishtar movements looks so ugly other than that rest seems fine to me
Pages: 1 2