Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Battleship Constitution - Captain logs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
// So.. uh.. why I ever thought this was good idea from the beginning to RP about defection? Who knows, anyway, this is discontinued, so please, go away? Let this be forgotten forever.

Those logs are made in secret, nobody can't get this information from like that, you need my approvemnt to use it.

02-06-825 A.S, BATTLESHIP CONSTITUTION, CAPTAINS QUATERS.

WRITER: CAPTAIN LUCAS EDISON

At time I am writing this battle in Hamburg and Hudson is over, at least maybe stoped for a damm while.

*Sigh*, From where to start.. yesterday my XO of Constitution received multiple reports, about Liberty Dreadnought, attacking Rheinland ships in Hamburg systems, I was like: "Who the hell is attacking Rheinland capital ships? War is over with Rheinland". What was more interesting to me, was a one report, that Dreadnought used Nomad technology.

When I heard that on my bridge, I immediately ordered my communication officer to contact first fleet ship of Rheinland Military, they confirmed that Liberty Battleship used nomad technology, and it was infected.

After some seconds, we been contacted again by the same ship, telling us that infected Liberty dreadnaught have came to Hudson system.

When my battleship reached Hamburg jump gate.. my navigator saw multiple contacts on sensors and radar. There were four "Archer" class siege cruisers and one Liberty "Overlord" dreadnought.. called LNS-Somers, and several fighters that damaged highly Constitution. It was trying to tell us that they weren't infected, had explanation that their battleship is "modern", and that wild commander of LNS-Somers have called my ship as a "Separatist warship", and even it was calling himself a "Admiral".

After some time in battle, nomad capital ships arrived to support Wild command ship, and then.. nightmare started.. Those ships were equiped like Cultists, they had a beam, that was damaging every thing on their way, we were heavily damaged from their beams, but emergency repair crews has been deployed so we could fight longer, maintenance and repairs has been scheduled on Washington shipyard in Virginia system. We were taking heavily loses, on Liberty side and Rheinland side.. that infected capital ship opened a kind of a jump hole where it took us to the unknown region of space, maps weren't available.. but it looked like a nomad world. Nomads fighters been there too.. and damaged us, very heavily, some minutes later, all ships joined us to end this nonsense, we destroyed LNS-Somers.. and we maded out of this battle alive.

But.. it's interesting.. Liberty vessel getting infected? And it's a admiral? Maybe Battlegroup Harmony is right? *Sigh*

Maybe I should stop talking about some damned traitors and get back on Bridge, my people need me there.

[X]

Captain Lucas Edison, Secondary fleet of Liberty Navy signing off..

Those logs are made in secret, nobody can't get this information from like that, you need my approvemnt to use it.

09-06-825 A.S, BATTLESHIP CONSTITUTION, CAPTAINS QUATERS.

This is Captain Lucas Edison signing on..

Well, it's the end of the weak, and nothing really happend, besides of a infected Rheinland battleship blocking entrance to Omega-3.. I got reports from Communication officer, but any way, I have a big news today, Liberty High Command approved to us a use of jump drive and survey technology.

I sended some transmissions to Tsukihime Labs, they selling devices for really good price, I have ordered a Jump drive MK II and Hyperspace survery MK I. If Battleship Constitution receives that technology, ship will be capable of jumping throught other systems, it could be used as a good escaping tool from enemy that is advancing or outnumbering.

We could even develop a tactic against Liberty enemies.

For now, it's all I have..

[X]||[X]

13-06-825 A.S, BATTLESHIP CONSTITUTION, CAPTAINS QUATERS.

Captain Lucas Edison signing on..

We got finally our Survey MK I and Jump drive MK II..

They been armed on Norfolk shipyard, on first Drydock for Liberty dreadnought classes. We started surveying New York system, but we didn't had enough H-Fuel, but at last the Captain of LNS-Arizona was free to help us with surveying, we surveyed following systems:

- New York system
- California system

The Captain of Arizona had to depart to make some thing on Planet Los Angeles, I ordered my navigator to take course, to Cortez system, where we tested coordinates. First jump was successful, the second test jump was taken from New York system to California system. Recording has been activated when jump started.

Thats all for now..

19-06-825 A.S, BATTLESHIP CONSTITUTION, CAPTAINS QUATERS.

Almost a week passed, and nothing happend, completely nothing!

It's too quite.. really too quite. What happend in that week? Nothing special, jump gate controls around core systems, some Royal Navy attacks and not any big actions, maybe a Bretonia transports going through Liberty for supplies, to Bretonia..

But any way, I contacted the First fleet Admiral of First fleet, Alan Polstari, I asked him a question about Battleship Somers, and his commanding officer, "Admiral" Hayden, he wasn't knowing that Admiral or either or that Battleship. He told me if I have some details about that Battleship, to send it. Well, I have enought details, I sended him a transmission, with he didn't even answered.. I will give him some time, maybe his busy, I don't know..

Some thing is happening, and I don't know what.. I will talk to Commander of Battleship Arizona, maybe he will know some thing about this "Admiral" Hayden..

// I am refering to THAT Battleship Arizona, not to 3rd fleet one.

20-06-825 A.S, BATTLESHIP CONSTITUTION, CAPTAINS QUATERS.

Yesterday, I speaked with the Captain Winchester of the Battleship Arizona, in last log I stated that I will ask him some questions about that "Admiral" Hayden, and even asked him if he knew that Battleship Somers..

If "Admiral" Hayden is a nomad war survivor.. it can be bad for all Liberty Navy, it can be bad for all of the citizens of Liberty..
Mr Winchester will contact me if he founds some thing about this "Admiral" Hayden and his Battleship Somers, I need to be quick, every hour that passes, could mean more heavier.. prepared Somers to attack any systems of Sirius sector..

This is all for now.

21-06-825 A.S, BATTLESHIP CONSTITUTION, CAPTAINS QUATERS.

This is getting better and better!

I got to know that Mr. Winchester, Captain of Arizona, got attacked by seven nomad cruisers, in Alaska system, how it could happen? I don't know.. I knew Nomads are in Alaska because some times we had their incursions at Juneau, but they were mainly fighter only. But seven cruisers sized nomads?! Thats insane.. I want to say that I never saw an Nomad sized Cruiser.. only either Battleship sized.
But any way, on other hand, the Bretonia battleships have started sieging the Betheny in Magellan system, I arrived in there at 19:06 Sirius Standart Time, Captain John Khatri told me that situaction is handeled, only I can do is give them good luck.

We are at Norfolk shipyard right now.. I will take course to Alaska system tomorrow, to investigate how Nomads could attack that Arizona.. most importantly.. how did they got close enough? There is a very tight security in Alaska, obviously!

24-06-825 A.S, BATTLESHIP CONSTITUTION, CAPTAINS QUATERS.

This getting dangerous, really dangerous..

Hellfire is getting more active in recent days, we been heavily damaged by their Battleship yesterday, almost we had to abandon Constitution.. but any way, if they mix up with my investigation about Somers and Nomads in Liberty, it will be bad, it could mean very bad things, such like.. not moving out from Shipyard for days!

But any way.. some thing bad is happening with Mr. Winchester, Captain of Arizona.. as I said in last log, his Battleship was heavily damaged by Nomad Ambush, seven cruisers attacked him, he said, but today, as I contacted him.. he seemed to be.. scared of some thing..
Some thing happend on this shipyard, I don't know what, but for sure, it changed Winchester mind.. I will stay away from Alaska at all coast..

Some thing dark is coming, I need to be prepared..

28-06-825 A.S, BATTLESHIP CONSTITUTION, CAPTAINS QUATERS.

Again too quite.

It have been four days since calling Captain Winchester of Battleship Arizona, like I said before, he was terrified of some thing, and still I don't know from what. Like I said before too, I am not entering Alaska system, not until, some body explains what the hell happend there, about those seven cruisers, nomad ones, that attacked that vessel.

Any way, I got orders to move into Kansas system, on June 30th, 825 A.S, 17:30 Sirius Standart time, for patrol duty there. As far as I know, there is an LSF Battlecruiser there, so if some thing happens there, it should send help, fighters and stuff like that..

That's enough for now.

30-06-825 A.S, BATTLESHIP CONSTITUTION, CAPTAINS QUATERS.

Jesus.. I nerver saw any thing like that.. since Nomad war.

Today, we received orders and information, the Hellfire was preparing an clash on Kansas, orders, were to move into Kansas, and standby at LSF Battlecruiser "Lehigh", when forces were gathering, I told my XO to make action stastions, I greeted the Captain of two "Overlord" class Battleships, Battleship "lowa", and Battleship "Jessica".
Seventeen minutes later, the Battleship "lowa" came in.
After some long minutes, to me, we moved out of the area, to combat zone, where the battle begun. Under us there was Three "Arbiter" class battleship, One "Interdictor" class Assault Battlecruiser, and One "Judicator" class Battlecruiser, there was severeal fighters and bombers, we didn't had good tactic, we been taken down like flies, our emergency teams were keeping Constitution alive, until we reached Norfolk shipyard where we requested mooring into Shipyard, right now.. we are reparing.

Damaged parts of the ship and many systems:
- Hull breaches
- Hull decompression from 5G to 8G.
- Weapon system mainframce damaged
- Power generators working at 25%, highly damaged
- "Jump Drive MK II is working, but damaged, recommeding to do not jump for some time" - Liam Ballantyne and Angela Chaplin
- Survey MK I out of commision
- Powercore damaged
- Reactors are working on 50% - "They could have exploded if we didn't got to Norfolk" - Liam Ballantyne
- Engine systems
- Sensors arrays damaged
- Communication arrays damaged
- Reactor coolant room
- Power rechargering systems
- "Radar is dark, we won't get to know what is happening" - John Karlen
- Shield compartment

[Image: e489755c858bfa9144b7e534246acde8.png]

It's a list what needs to be repaired.. let's just hope that we will come back to service soon as we can.

01-07-825 A.S, BATTLESHIP CONSTITUTION, CAPTAINS QUATERS.

Alright.. Constitution Power generators should be working now at 100%, light and power was flickering like hell, 4 hours straight. Hull is fixed, just decompression are still around, but not so hard to fix, the main engineer told me that we were lucky, powercore is so much damaged, that it could have made an explosion more dangerous than destroyed apart Overlord from enemy fire, it could been bad but any way, I don't know how those electrical things work, I am just a Captain of a Battleship, not a technician, but any way, weapon system mainframe is working at 50%, almost repaired, but we can't move our weapons still. Oh and reactor coolant is working again, and Sensors array and radar too. The repairs should we done on 05.07.825 A.S.

Into next topic.. the Tsukihime Labs will be attacked by Blood Dragons, ETA is unknow.
They stated in their transmission that Labs operation has been suspended till further notice, they don't have a firepower to defend themselves.. if our Battleship was still intact, maybe we could have done some thing against those forces.. *sigh*

That's it for now.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5