Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Player Sanctioned: ~USS~Luna~
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
~USS~Luna~ has been sanctioned for:

Quote:3.2 Disconnecting in space to avoid interaction. If accidental, post here as soon as possible

Consequences:

It is always a lot easy easy to RP and not disconnect from the Server.

Seeing as your other Ship is in Bastille and feeling lonely, this one can join it and keep it company.

Post here assuring us that you have read and understood the Server Rules (politeness doesn't take much or hurt), to have your Ships released.

If you require evidence, you may request such via PM from a Staff member. Only the accused or an official faction leader of the accused person's faction may request such. Once you have the evidence, and if you wish to dispute it, you may post in the Sanction Thread below. Do not continue PM'ing a staff member, as that will result in your Appeal being denied. If you PM a staff or post in the sanction thread and you are not directly involved, you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban. Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbors, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE
*Post Deleted*
Good afternoon 'Princess'.

Not sure what you are Princess of, but I am afraid you will be treated just like the rest of the Community.

I saw your disconnected Post, that you posted approximately 10 minutes ago. You stated that you were disconnected 6 hours ago, well us Admins are not generally known for our speed and more than likely most of us were asleep when you were disconnected. We apologise for that.

The Sanction, that I processed a few hours ago, was from a Violation Report posted on the 31st of May. So, I am afraid, your disconnection Post wasn't a) ignored or b) relevant to this Sanction.

I do hope that this has thrown some light on the situation and you can forgive us for our lack of speed.

As for the Lag, is quite possibly beyond my control, so like the rest of us, you will have to live with it.

As for the reinstatement of your Ships, please read the Sanction Notice on how to retrieve your Ships. I am sure you can follow simple requests.
*Post Deleted*
If you do not report instances of people breaking the Rules, then there isn't much we can do.

Being Omniscient is not a requirement of being an Admin (would be nice though, but I don't think we would get any takers).

So, please no Trial by Forum and put in a Violation Report if you feel so aggrieved by people's Rule Violations.

Please also supply evidence, as, I have already said, we are not Omniscient.

EDIT: Well I have responded to your response quicker than you did to my Sanction Report. Life is hard.

And if you care to read what I wrote:
Quote:(politeness doesn't take much or hurt)

you may have already had your first Ship released. Someone even tried to point this out, to you, in your Sanction Thread, but it appears you you chose to ignore it.

Now, being a 'Princess' gives you no privileges here. So, the next step is yours. Think carefully on what that will be.
*Post Deleted*