Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: TruckStop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Base Name: [TruckStop]

Base's Affiliation (IFF): [Freelancer]

Owner's Name (and Organization's Name if applicable): [MoneySlave]

Owner's or organization's affiliation and a brief description of the owner's or the organization's activities: [Just building base to get a better understanding of a core 1 base]

System and Coordinates of Base (or you may send these privately): [Will be send in PM]

Reason(s) for Construction: [Learning about bases in pracies at core 1]

Evidence of allowing docking rights to Liberty Forces (tags: LPI- , [LN] , =LSF= , 5th|) (if the base is already constructed): Attachment

Additional Notes, Comments, Questions or Requests: [Help me out if i made a mistake in the request.]

By filling this application you hereby agree to the taxation and complying with the regulations as stated by the Laws of Liberty and will be held responsible for any violation.
18th of June 825

[Image: Flag-liberty.png]

The Republic of Liberty
Department of Trade and Economics

Freelancer, "Money Slave";

Thank you for registering your proposed base with us. According to the Laws of Liberty, your monthly cost comes to 50 million credits to Ferris.Dufresne each month as a flat fee regardless of its size starting as soon as we give final approval. Please provide the location that you wish to establish your facility at as soon as possible so that we may complete your application.

Your application form is processed and pending further details.

- William Hawthorne, Secretary of State for Trade and Economics
(06-18-2018, 05:27 AM)The Republic Of Liberty Wrote: [ -> ]
12th of June 825

The Republic of Liberty

Thank you for registering your proposed base with us. According to the Laws of Liberty, your monthly cost comes to 50 million credits to Ferris.Dufresne each month as a flat fee regardless of its size starting as soon as we give final approval. Please provide the location that you wish to establish your facility at as soon as possible so that we may complete your application.

Your application form is processed and pending further details.

I Have Send Cords in PM And Ask a Few Questions Sir.

Best From MoneySlave
25th of June 825

The Republic of Liberty

We have received your information and thank you for swift response. This completes your final requirement for registration. Your monthly cost comes to 50 million credits to the account listed as Ferris.Dufresne each month, starting this month, as a flat fee regardless of its size or modules. I hope that this answers your questions on the matter.

Your application form is processed and approved.