Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Kusari Unlawful ZOI in Colorado
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So Unioners have ZOI in Texas, I do not know the RP behind why they want to attack Liberty though.

Gaians and several Independent worlds factions have ZOI in Cali or all over Liberty.

But there's nothing on the Shikoku/Kepler/Galileo front. In fact, Liberty Rogues and I THINK Xenos get ZOI all the way to Shikoku, but Farmers Alliance, Golden Chrysanthemums nor Blood Dragons get ZOI in Colorado. I understand that this might kill activity in Kusari if all BD/GC/FA started going to Colorado (and it would be ridiculous to see Liberty fight a 5 front war against multiple terror groups and Gallia), but maybe it is worth considering.

*Edited

EDIT 2: Actually, with increased Kusari unlawful presence in Colorado, we could even see POB's pop up in Kepler/Galileo and increased activity at Shikoku, which might spur more activity from KNF too.
Unioners have Texas ZOI because of their smuggling to the Junker base.

Hogosha et al deal with the Lane Hackers in Galileo.
Yes, it would be bad for Kusari activity. When Liberty criminals go to Shikoku, Kusari factions can log on and go interact. If Kusari criminals went to Colorado, Kusari lawfuls would have even less opportunities to log
As interesting as it would be, as someone working on a upcoming Kusari Unlawful / (Elsewhere) Quasi-Lawful faction, I think it would detriment the already deteriorating KuGov, Kaigun (KNF) and Keisatsucho (KSP) presence in Kusari.
Kusari unlawfuls should stick to their own land thats where their interests lie
Do you really want to encourage taking away a portion of the already low activity in Kusari and give it to Liberty of all houses?
Unioners also have a base in the adjacent system.
Why not shrink Discovery to Loberty only , legit activity improvment reason .
Please no. Kepler/Galileo is sufficient. The lanes are rather full with traders there. No need to expand to Liberty.
Pobs in Kepler and Galileo could already be targetted by us as KNF but rules forbid it, remember?.
Rather I would like to see people taking a look at FA ID and come up with ideas for ID adjustments etc.
Kusari factions are pretty insular, i.e they dont have much interest in other houses. I for one dont see Dragons or Chrysanthemums ever attacking a foreign system's shipment/law enforcement without a very good reason.