Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: where are they? really!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Hey Smile

Long time ago .. yes i know the server was always full and all sort of thing, and many players left, i has one of then, and all those things! But, back in those days, one factions that was very active was the Outcast! Every time i log my Outcast chars i never was alone, but now ... now i made one outcast char and ... no one!! No one except the comunne and some others around liberty. Really ... where are the Outcast now? Who is in charge? If i want to make a pob to who i have to talk? Who defend Alpha? Any plans for the futere? Or just some rats around Liberty or some jelly friends playing around?!!!

The LWB ended because nobody played then, will the same happen to the Outcast, or will just be secure by some rats around liberty?!

Take care Smile
People go their way and each for different reasons. The river flows, everyone's got to ride it.
(06-09-2018, 04:26 PM)Chrysalis Wrote: [ -> ]People go their way and each for different reasons. The river flows, everyone's got to ride it.

i konw that .. i also left and only after almost 5 years returned!! but to leave a faction like this ... abandoned ... it is sad!!!
The population of server is much lower than 5 years ago. It is not about OC only, many factions struggle with online. Maybe you can bring some activity to OC and lead the movement yourself. RP is always open for fresh initiatives.
OCs are far better off than many of the other factions on the server. We simply don't have the player count to go around anymore. While it has gone up a little bit, it's nowhere near enough to jam pack the server and it's factions. Many have fallen, some continue on, such is the flow. If you feel you want attention back to an area you enjoy, create some buzz. Do RP, startup a faction, get people interested in coming to do things with you.
i know very well how is the population of the server and how was it ... i still remember when i wanted to log on the server, and the server was full!

but still ... if we look to the list, most of the players are in liberty or conn!!

about ME doing some RP ... i did many long time ago but some "players" decided to ruined her!! at that time some "players" think they own disco ... a bet some still do .. and can do what ever they want, and play this game has they want and all others should follow they, and if someone says no ... well .. have you ever woinder why so many players left, and why?!!

even so ... if someone that have some "weight" want to return the old council of the dons, i may help the best i can ... but i also have a real life so i'm not disco exclusive.
If Crimson Cross didn't utterly nuke Alpha activity with their awful attitude and approach to Outcast Officialdom, Alpha raids would probably still be going. NC has had to live with that legacy.
As a part of the MNS and having the highest playtime last 3 months.
I can say that we're not dead, rather, we got jobs to attend to.

Many MNS players actually joined or rejoined in past month.
Last week, there was some AI that tried to take our cardamine
to make a copy (2nd Crayter, yeah..), i've pmed only 1 player to come,
and within minutes, 2 Dreads, 1 Cruiser, 1GB, 1 Bomber and 1 VHF (me).
They were all doing missions in Tau, and were quick to come and have a RP
chat instead of just blasting the AI on sight (we eventually did kill it).

I'd say that unlike some unnamed factions, we actually care about Malta.

Toss me a message whenever you'd like to play.

~ MNS-SHADOW
Outcasts died when the Bloodrose Syndicate died.
(07-12-2018, 12:06 PM)Venkman Wrote: [ -> ]Outcasts died when the Bloodrose Syndicate died.

Way before that, gent.

<3
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5