Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: How to make CR more interesting?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
(06-10-2018, 01:06 PM)Chills Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-10-2018, 01:02 PM)Venkman Wrote: [ -> ]One of the worst ideas I've heard so far.

Yeah. If Gallia allied with CR, CR wouldn't get deleted. And that would go against your vote.

Implying that the vote matters. Please...
(06-10-2018, 01:09 PM)Venkman Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-10-2018, 01:02 PM)Venkman Wrote: [ -> ]One of the worst ideas I've heard so far.

Yeah. If Gallia allied with CR, CR wouldn't get deleted. And that would go against your vote.

Just a joke.
(06-10-2018, 01:11 PM)Chills Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-10-2018, 01:09 PM)Venkman Wrote: [ -> ]

Just a joke.

( :
So far I had nice interactions with you.
We should do more RP later
funny how DELET CR shows haters
whatever bro, haters gonna hate as always.

If gallia allied with CR, things will be very interesting and finally some reason to fly CR. Why should i fly CR if i can do what CR does with a Liberty or Bretonian ship.
I'd agree on us vassalising CR and prodding them into fighting our enemies. :3
Or, something less aggressive. Like blackmail, gunboat diplomacy or some such.
(06-10-2018, 01:14 PM)Titan* Wrote: [ -> ]Why should i fly CR if i can do what CR does with a Liberty or Bretonian ship.
You can even take part in more interesting fights as LN or BAF than as CR
(06-10-2018, 01:14 PM)Titan* Wrote: [ -> ]funny how DELET CR shows haters
whatever bro, haters gonna hate as always.

[Image: g7upPwM.png]
(06-10-2018, 01:14 PM)Titan* Wrote: [ -> ]If gallia allied with CR, things will be very interesting and finally some reason to fly CR. Why should i fly CR if i can do what CR does with a Liberty or Bretonian ship.

That is somewhat correct. CR despite having unique appearing story - supernova and all of those - doesn't offer anything special. It has a cool black&red shipline, but that's all.

Vasalising CR would be tricky. It might make sense for GRN to invade and occupy Coronado. If the attack was sudden and unexpected they could even capture some of Crayterian fleet vessels. At this point CR could start a resistance-like actions to get Yuma freed. It could split the faction into two, but this way, rebels could engage GRN within Coronado lets say and others would see prosperity and peace through allying with GRN. Something like that would require a lot of RP background, starting with political conflicts within the faction, so that it would explain some acceptance, or devotion towards the Frogs.
this is a very interesting idea Isha
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9