Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: How to make CR more interesting?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Over time i noticed that people prefer other factions more and more rather than CR. Being a minör faction and not having that much ingame advertisement nor promotion and pretty much overshadowed by other factions in certain things (like BAF for shooting GRN, IMG for hauling, Corsairs for shooting Outcasts), it is already hard to have people join and have player retention.

I seek ideas nowadays to how make it more interesting. Give your ideas people.
The only faction your faction shoots is GRN. GRN is barely active, so the result is obvious. Get some different diplo and maybe get out of Coronado? Place some station or NPC battleship somewhere else to get to things easier.
I think it would help if you guys had some sort of ore that people could mine and export elsewhere.

EDIT: It has occurred to me that IMG sort of fills that role.
This seems to be a common issue. :I

While relating to it I'm trying to work on short term goals over the long ones. Making an effort to run into active groups close to your ZOI might give you - and them - ideas as well.
(06-10-2018, 10:33 AM)Chills Wrote: [ -> ]The only faction your faction shoots is GRN. GRN is barely active, so the result is obvious. Get some different diplo and maybe get out of Coronado? Place some station or NPC battleship somewhere else to get to things easier.

We also shoot OC and pirates of nearly all kinds, rogues too
Try to get a jump hole at the destroyed gate so people can invade Coronado from Drake again. Removing that gate was the worst idea, not only stupidly described in the "lore" but also absolutely stupid in terms of activity. And don't give me the "CR was never supposed to fight nomads" because Drake is a thing.
(06-10-2018, 10:46 AM)TheShooter36 Wrote: [ -> ]We also shoot OC and pirates of nearly all kinds, rogues too

Well, is a new thing.
This might sound a bit harsh, but if you didn't ruin your home system's activity by destroying the nomad gate with Order and moving the Cortez hole 100k away you would have been getting a lot more visits. Barrier Gate was also a frequent activity hub before the Cortez hole got moved. I remember seeing 10-15 people around it daily, with something always happening. It was probably one of the worst system design decisions in recent times.
(06-10-2018, 10:49 AM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: [ -> ]"CR is supposed to fight nomads and wild should utilise their base in T44 more often"

Fixed it for you.
(06-10-2018, 10:57 AM)Antonio Wrote: [ -> ]This might sound a bit harsh, but if you didn't ruin your home system's activity by destroying the nomad gate with Order and moving the Cortez hole 100k away you would have been getting a lot more visits. Barrier Gate was also a frequent activity hub before the Cortez hole got moved. I remember seeing 10-15 people around it daily, with something always happening. It was probably one of the worst system design decisions in recent times.

As if i had any influence during that whole "kill the gate" moments. Shaggy was the leader at that time and i was büsy with a kind of contest with CR| as =ARC= if you may remember. Cortez JH getting moving 100k was to give incentive to interactions with CR but i think it didnt work too.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9