Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Minister of Defence, Sir Firmus Piett
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Message Class: Textual -

-= Standart Encryption =-

[img float=right]http://i.imgur.com/U1OxmMr.png?1[/img]

Priority: High
To: Ministry of Defence & Sir Firmus Piett

I believe we did not speak since former Fleet Admiral O'Briens retirement from service, yet we already spoke in the past so I assume we can move past introducing ourselves.
I contact you today with a wish one could say. I do not know the current production plans of Southampton but in the light of recent developments the Admiralty deems the need for flexible command units higher than ever. Judging from what can be seen in the drydocks there already is effort beeing made to develop improved carrier class vessels, yet we think turning the governments attention to the need of such vessels can not hurt, the more when we take into consideration that the Gallics could strike in New London very soon.
With that, I look forward to a fruitful wroking relation with the ministry of defence.

yours sincerely
Sir Jacob McIntire

[Image: 8KMlXjY.png]

Sir Jacob McIntire, First Sea Lord

On behalf of the ministry, we congratulate you on your new posting and commission. The Ministry will, in due time, transfer all relevant documentation regarding Southampton Shipyard and ship production, to your office for review and we will accept any recommendations you forward to this office.

In service to the Crown,

Stacy Hill
Ministry of Defence