Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: +1 -1 for posts/threads?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Didn't bother searching why we don't have that but it'd be useful for getting those one off 10/10 suggestions to the top of posts.
Just make a filter 'oldest>newest' and 'most voted>least voted'

Like facebook. Or reddit. Or any other forum tbh?
God no. The popularity filtering is part of why Reddit is such a cancerous shithole to begin with.
(06-10-2018, 11:54 PM)Thexare Wrote: [ -> ]God no. The popularity filtering is part of why Reddit is such a cancerous ***** to begin with.

Exactly, turning these Forums into Reddit is a horrible suggestion.
Please no. Sad
(06-11-2018, 12:03 AM)Stefan Wrote: [ -> ]Please no. Sad

+1
What purpose would that serve at all?
I am only interested in what is new and what RPs I must reply to.

Facebook is trash
good idea
Oh this is not flood?
I liked the idea of a tip feature in certain areas of the forums. "Tipping" posts because they're good and not having the option to downvote them. There's no real benefit to the system other than expressing gratification for someone else's typing.

But Thex is right. Sometimes that stuff can change communities into garbage.
I didn't expect that much blow back.
I only questioned it when i remember so many posts in the past lost to the pages which actually have great solutions but never saw the attention of anyone with the power to have an impact.
Those posts, usually suggestions ofc, to fix/balance/rework things are just lost.

Anyway okay. idk how it could turn this forum into a cancerous place.
Just lock it to mod discussions or something.

I just want discussions about good suggestions and not to have good suggestions as i said... Just lost to the pages.
Pages: 1 2