Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Dear Mr. V. Delacroix,
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[INCOMING MESSAGE]
[Image: EDITED_9.png]

[To]: Mr. V. Delacroix
[From]: Adrienne Perry, [SIS]
[Subject]: Contract
[Encryption]: High

Dear Mr. Delacroix,

SIS would like to offer you and the crew of the Melbourne Station a contract to conduct reconnaissance operations throughout the independent worlds, the Taus and Gallic Borderworlds. As SIS has staff limitations, we often subcontract such jobs out to Freelancer organisations such as your Natio Octovarium. A few months ago, the Crayter Republic sent out a transmission offering to conquer Planet Harris on Bretonia's behalf and bring it under their occupation for the duration of the war. As such, the government has asked us to create a database of all modular bases within the Independent Worlds & Taus that belong to the Crayter Republic. As for all modular bases inside Gallia's Borderworlds, that would be a good bargaining chip to exchange intelligence with the Council. For your troubles, we will provide you with 60,000,000 credits. Please let me know what you think, thank you.

Sincerely,
Adrienne Perry, Chief of Staff,
Secret Intelligence Service, Bretonia

[MESSAGE COMPLETE]
[ Incoming Transmission ]

[Image: Victor-Delacroix.png]

Identification: Minister Victor Delacroix
Affiliation: Octavarium Intelligence Commission

To: Adrienne Perry

Subject: Contract
Encryption: Extravagant

An interesting proposal. You don't much trust Crayter, do you?

Normally we would want more for a project of such scope, but I understand Bretonia's... precarious position. So out of respect for how well Bretonia has treated us, that fee will do.

We'll be in touch.

Minister Victor Delacroix
Octavarium Intelligence Commission

[ Transmission Ended ]

[ Incoming Transmission ]

[Image: Agent-Shiranui.png]

Identification: Agent Shiranui
Affiliation: Octavarium Intelligence Commission

To: Adrienne Perry

Subject: Contract
Encryption: Extravagant

This report may be more sparse than you expected.

Tau-44
Attachment Found: Image
Borneo Orbial. As the name indicates, it's in orbit of Borneo. Specifically, at an L-point directly opposite the sun.

Coronado
Sabah Research Section. A modular base gravitationally anchored to Sabah Shipyard.

Glendalough Orbital. We don't believe this is actually a Crayterian installation, but its owner is definitely a friendly party.

That's it.

Crayter has nothing else in the Taus. The loss and subsequent reclamation of Tau-44 may have made them somewhat skittish about fragile modular bases; instead they favor Sulawesi Citadel and carrier-based deployment. Other bases were found in the Independent Worlds, but were not part of or relevant to the contract.

A thorough search of all likely anchoring points, Lagrangian and otherwise, in the Gallic border worlds came up completely empty. I suspect that Royalist organizations favor the more secure core worlds, while the border worlds are still too close to the core for Council-aligned forces to build such readily-destroyed structures.

As a small bonus, during my recon in Languedoc, I passed by a Pachyderme-class supertransport hauling aluminium ore, Soulagement. A name for the watch list.

Our fee can be sent to NO-I-Twilight.Zone.

Agent Shiranui
Octavarium Intelligence Commission

[ Transmission Ended ]

[INCOMING MESSAGE]
[Image: EDITED_47.png]

[To]: Mr. V. Delacroix
[From]: Adrienne Perry, [SIS]
[Subject]: RE: Contract
[Encryption]: High

Dear Mr. Delacroix,

Thank you for collecting this intelligence. The payment we agreed upon has been forwarded to your account. We'll keep in touch, Mr. Delacroix.

Sincerely,
Adrienne Perry, Chief of Staff,
Secret Intelligence Service, Bretonia

[MESSAGE COMPLETE]