Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [Poll] Which model would you like to see next?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So... I've been having some weird troubles with getting the export plugins to work properly (beauty of having to dive into an outdated engine with all the plugins being over a decade old) which means I can't start texturing the stuff until thats sorted out (as I have to double check and possibly fix a few things beforehand), so while trying to figure out how to get the plugins to work properly, I figured I may as well start sketching the next thing.

Here's a poll. You decide:
https://www.strawpoll.me/15881603

Note: In case of replacements, "New model" means a new look/design, while "Improved model" means redoing the model but with the same looks as the current one.
where is gallic carrier option?
(06-12-2018, 02:06 PM)Titan* Wrote: [ -> ]where is gallic carrier option?
Since I'm still figuring stuff out on the fly, gonna stay away from anything big until I'm used to FL engine's quirks.

So, a few smaller ships for now, then maybe some caps.
Nobody may be flying them, but the Xenos deserved a snubline.
Please god replace the Montante.
(06-12-2018, 02:28 PM)Durandal Wrote: [ -> ]Please god replace the Montante.

This, it's an awful model and it's pretty common.
no bret BC option Sad
Voted for the Ragnar-like BW Trans. It'd be neat to have that nifty cargo capacity, cruise speed and jump capability available to more than just the Rhein-Civ tech cell. My second choice was for the House Civilian VHFs.
I'll be original and vote for GC gunboat. Although, House Civ VHFs are promising too Smile
(06-12-2018, 04:24 PM)Isha Wrote: [ -> ]I'll be original and vote for GC gunboat. Although, House Civ VHFs are promising too Smile

Sweet.
But.. but.. really.. really my dream on the list? the GC GB? I cannot resist, I am sorry! (sun)
Point given, House Civ VHFs would be amazing too and replacements like for Montante are overdue.
Still went for GC GB :3
Pages: 1 2 3