Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Model replacement vote [Falchion/Kingfisher]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Please don't derail. If you'd like to make another thread for suggestions you're free to do so. I will say that we already have a pretty solid idea on which of his models we're likely to include and which we are not.
(06-13-2018, 02:24 PM)Durandal Wrote: [ -> ]Please don't derail. If you'd like to make another thread for suggestions you're free to do so. I will say that we already have a pretty solid idea on which of his models we're likely to include and which we are not.

My bad. Wasn't meaning to.
(06-13-2018, 02:15 PM)Durandal Wrote: [ -> ]That's an interesting point, but I mean... look at it. There isn't any room for a single centered gun mount, much less two. I could have a look at some of other civilian VHFs and see what can be done about that, because I'd rather like the option as well.

I tend to agree, regarding this model. The center fuselage is pretty needle thin; it might have room for one center mounted gun, but then you're looking at either a 5 or 7 gun fighter.

Does the Raven's Talon have room for two center mounted guns? One on that little slat in front of the cockpit; the other on top of the ship?

[Image: Ravenstalon.png]
(06-13-2018, 02:09 PM)Durandal Wrote: [ -> ]Well, tough, because I'm not about to take someone else's model which is not included as part of the mod and dump it on my p3d account. That's not something we do.

Well If Kuze has a p3d account he could give you the link, not necessarily you have to upload it yourself in your account.

Like i said If possible.. if not then move on.
The model is good for a Flachion. The current one looks really old.
This looks like smaller, more compact version of the Kingfisher. Maybe this should be the HF and the Kingfisher made into a VHF.
I would say Falchion.
The kingfisher is more detailed and looks overal better. So I would keep that one in the game
Assuming it replaces the Falchion, will there be an Edge Worlds equivalent?
(06-13-2018, 04:44 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]Assuming it replaces the Falchion, will there be an Edge Worlds equivalent?

No, the Edgeworlds line is former RoS ships. The Falchion and Broadsword are not former RoS ships.
Voted Kingfisher simply because the model seems to be more similar to its design.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6