Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Model replacement vote [Falchion/Kingfisher]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Oooh, I kinda like the Serpent, too.

But what I really love from that Sketchfab account is the Shilone! It's stated to be a potential GC Heavy Fighter. They already have the Blossom... Maybe it would fit as a VHF? Alternatively, it feels kinda similar to the Voyager. Maybe it could work as a freighter itself? Or an SHF...?

All I know is, I want one. Burrito cat can haz?
Well, all my ships are kinda generic non-mod specific ones. So not every design is compatible with an x or y mod's design philosophy. Maybe Smile. With the exception of the Macune, Greyhound and Shilone, the ships have kinda generic designs with replaceable textures. (Ok sort of, ie. I am not sure if the Tyr's rheinland textures can be replaced with for example liberty or civ ones without further retexturing).
(06-29-2018, 09:25 AM)Kuze Wrote: [ -> ]Oh what a surprise it was yesterday, when after a long while I updated the mod and discovered two of my ships ingame.

Two? What's the other ship beside Falchion Mk II, out of curiosity?
(06-29-2018, 03:55 PM)A.B. Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-29-2018, 09:25 AM)Kuze Wrote: [ -> ]Oh what a surprise it was yesterday, when after a long while I updated the mod and discovered two of my ships ingame.

Two? What's the other ship beside Falchion Mk II, out of curiosity?

The Scorpion GB for the Wild
BTW that ship was first made for The Void mod, but that mod version was reverted to an older one, anyway, the center section was created with an intention to be able to rotate ingame Smile

Can I suggest nerfing the ship's hull? The ship has way too much hull for the size of the ship. Somewhere between 10,000 and 10,600 would be adequate, in my opinion.
I originally considered a hull nerf, but with how slow it turns it's currently pretty balanced in a duel as near as I can tell. I haven't gotten the chance to fly against one yet in a group fight. Maybe an LH/HF brawl or two is in order?
It's fine as it is. Dies if shot, kills if shooting.
(06-29-2018, 04:03 PM)Kuze Wrote: [ -> ]BTW that ship was first made for The Void mod, but that mod version was reverted to an older one, anyway, the center section was created with an intention to be able to rotate ingame Smile

Oh, hi Kuze. Check Skype please!
Those models you make are some top tier stuff Kuze. In other news.

Can we get this as it's Cockpit view? The Old Z-series view is alright... But this is just amazing.
[Image: y42uD6V.jpg?1]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6