Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Assortment of information gathered on alien organisms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Spending some times on holidays and recently picking up original vanilia Freelancer on a potato laptop, I picked up some interesting "tidbits" that raised my eyebrows. Here's collection of what I have gathered, for your own information and Disco RP as a whole.

"The average lifespan of the fish workers here in Kurile is higher than anywhere else in all of house space, perhaps even Sirius. The only other place that has an average lifespan this long is Junyo, although I've heard that Outcasts are known for their longevity. Interesting..."

Kurile Bartender Yoriie Yamada

"My son has been eating the fish raised in Junyo all his life. We get excellent prices since we provide them with their Alien Organisms. When he went to New Tokyo he became very ill, but once he returned, he recovered very quickly."

Rikyu Koyama, Samura Heavy Industries

"There is a connection between the Cardamine and the Alien Organisms used for fish farming and terraforming. If Cryer could figure out this link, then we would come closer to synthesizing our own Cardamine. So far we haven't had any luck, but Cryer is patient and persistent."

Dr. Dan Maxwell, Cryer Pharmaceuticals

"Cryer established this base here in Sigma-17 because of its close proximity to Planet Kurile and the Alien Organisms found there, which are the subject of our research. We know that there is a link between the Alien Organisms and Cardamine, because they both affect RNA and DNA molecules in the same way."

Dr. David Noonan, Cryer Pharmaceuticals

"The Outcasts frequently attack our base. It makes me angry that these people live here in relative peace, barring the occasional Corsair attack. I hate these simpletons here. There is something strange about them that I can't put my finger on."

Dr. Dan Maxwell, Cryer Pharmaceuticals
JUNYO WORKERS FALL ILL: SHIKOKU
Many of the employees working the fish farms of Junyo have been complaining of fatigue caused by an unidentified ailment. Samura doctors and scientists have been dispatched to investigate the strange illnesses that resulted in a record number of sick days in recent months. Those employees working in the Alien Organism processing decks have displayed the most serious symptoms. Officials at Samura's Shinjuku headquarters were unavailable for comment.

[Image: 5b5.png]
Yus, Kusari is outcast too.

<3