Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Directed to the Kijima Clan,
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[INCOMING MESSAGE]
[Image: EDITED_45.png]

[To]: Daimyo Kijima
[From]: Adrienne Perry, [SIS]
[Subject]: The Koa
[Encryption]: High

Dear Daimyo Kijima,

I hope you are doing well and that the new vehicles we have supplied to you for your campaign at Tomioka are helping you advance your ground at that Planet. It is with a request for intelligence that I am contacting you again. A Kempetai agency known as the Koa was recently found and eliminated at Leeds earlier today. We have very little knowledge of these people, but if you have anything on them that you can share with us, then please let us know. We need to know what we are dealing with here, and what appropriate and proportional response to give them if necessary. Thank you very much for all your help, Daimyo Kijima.

Sincerely,
Adrienne Perry, Chief of Staff,
Secret Intelligence Service, Bretonia

[MESSAGE COMPLETE]
TRANSMISSION: Begin
[Image: IBkw23B.png]

ENCRYPTION: High
PRIORITY: Moderate
TARGET ID: Adrienne Perry
SUBJECT:
SENDER CODENAME: Tengan Seibei

Konbanwa Adrienne Perry,

We also had an encounter with this group recently they tried to destroy one of our fighters. Luckily they managed to escape with the assistance of a few passing outcasts. The only information I can give you at the moment is that they are based in Kyushu. we will endeavour to learn more for your organisation as you have been a great help to our clan. If you would be interested in a joint operation to gather this I will get permission for you to enter Kusari for the duration of operation.

[Image: 44f0030eaa53dac8fbbaa8aa79e1ed86.png]
The messenger of Kijima

[Image: vqu100D.gif]
Clan Kijima

Encoding Message . . .
Sending Data Packets . . .
Sent.
Enclosing Encryption Key. . .
Enclosed.
Cutting Transmission Data Flow . . .

The transmission has been terminated.
[INCOMING MESSAGE]
[Image: EDITED_52.png]

[To]: Tengan Seibei
[From]: Adrienne Perry, [SIS]
[Subject]: The Koa
[Encryption]: High

Dear Mr. Seibei,

It is a pleasure to meet you. I will be flying out to Kusari tonight. I look forward to a tour of Kyushu and the collection of shared intelligence between our two organisations. Whatever we can get on Nansei will no doubt aid the both of us.

Sincerely,
Adrienne Perry, Chief of Staff,
Secret Intelligence Service, Bretonia

[MESSAGE COMPLETE]