Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: News Flash: Fall of the FF
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greatings! This is Kane, reporting to you from the New Berlin system.

Earlier today, the FF commander, Venom, was seen in Rhinland space. Fortunetly, the RM was out in force today and was able to blockade the man, and his vessel, in New Berlin. In a darring attempt to get away, he sailed off. However, the timing was ill-conceaved. Blockading the planet was Commander Samus, in her Rhinland Battleship, Captian Kreig, a newly instated officer of the RM and flying a Rhinland Cruiser, and a freelancer named Warmaker, also flying a Rhinland Cruiser. Venom was give chanses to leave peacfully, but was blown up in his attempt to escape.

A truce has been declared between the RM and FF! Rejoyce, Rhinlanders! The FF shal no longer trouble you!

When this reporter left New Berlin, the SDF and FF were also exchanging truce talks... With capital ship turrets. The SDF Liberty Cruiser, commanded by Lancer, pounded the FF Liberty Destroyer, commanded by Venom, multiple times. But as far as this reporter knows, the FF still has not given into the SDF. RM units were on stand-by, but did not interfere with the SDF and FF fight.

The future of the FF is uncertain. Perhaps we can get a comment from a member of the SDF and FF latter in this broadcast. Pictures will be fouthcoming.

(As soon as I figure out where my dmn computer put them...)
Kane,Sep 26 2005, 02:33 PM Wrote:(As soon as I figure out where my dmn computer put them...)
[snapback]2369[/snapback]
Pictures Are in the folder /my documents/my images
Ho kay, here we go.

First up is the destruction of Venom vs. the RM.
[Image: rmvsff8px.png]

Next is the destruction of Venom against Lancer.
[Image: sdfvsff1qd.png]

As of yet, no comments to this reporter have been made by either side. (yes, that is official. PM me with something you want to see quoted in the broadcast please)