Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Notice: OFID Sellpoints
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For convenience, all Official Faction IDs have been added for sale on Gold Station in Connecticut.

Standard buying restrictions for OFIDs still apply.
Good shout.
Thank you very much.
Does this mean that we can NEMP faction "HQ" now?
He said added, not moved. So likely not.
(06-16-2018, 12:17 PM)Thyrzul Wrote: [ -> ]He said added, not moved. So likely not.

Yes, but the reason for non-NEMP was it being single-ID-sellpoint. With this addition, it might change.
(06-16-2018, 12:23 PM)SnakThree Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-16-2018, 12:17 PM)Thyrzul Wrote: [ -> ]He said added, not moved. So likely not.

Yes, but the reason for non-NEMP was it being single-ID-sellpoint. With this addition, it might change.

Considering the station they were added to is outside of the roleplay environment, I imagine that it wouldn't make a difference.
It's more for a technical reason, given in the case of single-ID-sellpoints the prohibition (which I incorrectly remembered as being in relation to OF IDs) was to keep that sellpoint available. Since the IDs stay available even without the original sell point I guess the prohibition holds merit no more. Snak3 does have a point.
(06-16-2018, 12:41 PM)Vendetta Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-16-2018, 12:23 PM)SnakThree Wrote: [ -> ]

Considering the station they were added to is outside of the roleplay environment, I imagine that it wouldn't make a difference.

Because rules are very inRP? Big Grin