Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Liberty Separatist ID added
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
With Liberty Separatists gaining assets within the mod, the faction that founded it all requested an Independent ID to be added to the game.
Buyable from Marshall Station and Freeport 2 in Bering after the next restart it is set up as follows:

Pilot carrying this unlawful ID is a Liberty Separatist who:
- Can attack any ships within their Zone of Influence, except transports.
- Can engage any ship in self-defense or in defense of another Separatist ship.
- Can treat ships carrying or using Nomad Equipment and Remains as combat targets.
- Can engage Liberty Navy, LSF and LPI anywhere.
- While using cruisers, can only attack in self-defense when outside their Zone of Influence.
- Cannot ally with Liberty law enforcement.
- Cannot use any transports with more than 4,300 cargo.
Zone of Influence: Liberty, systems directly bordering Liberty
Allowed Ships: Fighters, Freighters, Transports, Gunboats, Cruisers

Tech:
100%: Civilian, Liberty Civilian, Liberty Navy, Adapted Nomad guns
90%: Lane Hackers, Unioner Guns,
75%: KuCiv, RhCiv, BrCiv, Border Worlds, Unioner Ships, Order, Core, Rogues
Whilst individual, limited, deals would be worked out with Harmony (if the diplomacy with them ever reached that point), for political reasons The Core would not permit the overall Separatists to use its technology. Just some two cents about the announcement.
I figured that too. that's why it's at 75 to allow individual people to make easier deals. I hardly expect anyone to really use a 75% ship.

If it is an issue we can remove it.

I tried to lean onto the LSF ID with it having BHG(Would be odd for Seps) and Order.
Alright then, let's just see how it goes for now.
all i see is another xeno/hellfire legion ID
The Harmony ID doesn't have it. The Harmony ID actually has less cells than the indie ID. The Harmony ID just has higher percentages on fewer tech.
This is a highly problematic ID.

(06-16-2018, 05:23 PM)Impyness Wrote: [ -> ]With Liberty Separatists gaining assets within the mod, the faction that founded it all requested an Independent ID to be added to the game.
Buyable from Marshall Station and Freeport 2 in Bering after the next restart it is set up as follows:

Pilot carrying this unlawful ID is a Liberty Separatist who:
- Can attack any ships within their Zone of Influence, except transports.

So essentially a big middle finger to the pirates on Freeport 2, a landgrab of Bering and a terrorist ID covering the most active part of Sirius. How on earth did this pass through the team? It is a literal terrorist ID, but wait theres more...

(06-16-2018, 05:23 PM)Impyness Wrote: [ -> ]- While using cruisers, can only attack in self-defense when outside their Zone of Influence.

Zone of Influence: Liberty, systems directly bordering Liberty

A terrorist ID with cruisers, I take it the Xeno ID will be next on the chopping block since this one essentially replaces it and then some?
Are you playing Discovery?

Most unlawful IDs have that.

Check: https://discoverygc.com/forums/ids.php
I am still playing, and I didn't dispute that every unlawful ID has that line I stated what it is; a terrorist ID that directly overtakes the Xeno ID in every regard and that its giving the finger to the pirates in Bering as they are a hostile ID essentially giving the Separatist ID carte blanche to shoot them right in front of Freeport 2.

Edit: I might add that Harmony only has 5 factions above neutral, only two of which operate within Liberty.
Harmony had pretty much the same ID the whole time.
It's bases on the LH ID mostly.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7