Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: New Black Market Commodity?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Currently Black Market Munitions are produced in Rheinland by DHC/Junkers but the Legal Munitions commodity is produced in Gallia.

Black Market Light Arms - Liberty
Black Market Side Arms - Rheinland
Black Market Munitions - Gallia

This would align with the legitimate base commodities unlike the current ones.

Secondly this would give a generic smuggling commodity in Gallia to be produced by the Brigands/Maquis.

I really don't have much else so, thoughts?
You have NOX to smuggle out of Gallia already.
There used to be Human Organs, but for some reason that got nixed.

(06-18-2018, 05:51 AM)SnakThree Wrote: [ -> ]You have NOX to smuggle out of Gallia already.

The Unione Corse would not look kindly on Junkers taking anything out of Gallia, much less NOX.
Multiple houses have multiple illegal "unauthorized production" type commodities. Liberty, Kusari, Rheinland for sure. No reason Gallia can't go on that list too.

I think it'd be cool to have more illegal fell-off-the-back-of-a-production-line house munitions commodities myself. Just my opinion though.
You also have Hypno-tainment Bands to smuggle out of Galia .
Buy price 500 , sell price over 6000 in Rheinland , and it is not even contraband OUTSIDE of Galia and Kusari !
it could be interesting to have all things from galllia and to gallia illegal.

rheinland and kusari have market with them, kusari are +/- obliged by war law, but for rheinland, it's a choice!

it is just an idea

fortunately edge world and border are again free and, time to cut the way
(06-18-2018, 06:08 AM)Kazinsal Wrote: [ -> ]Multiple houses have multiple illegal "unauthorized production" type commodities. Liberty, Kusari, Rheinland for sure. No reason Gallia can't go on that list too.

I think it'd be cool to have more illegal fell-off-the-back-of-a-production-line house munitions commodities myself. Just my opinion though.

Which one would it be for Kusari? As far as I know, the House has no native market production of firearms, legal or not. Some places resell the illegal Liberty commodities at most.

I dont think Kusari has any illegal commodities originating witgin its space, that you cant find cheaper in some spot outside of it. Not even the Sorted aettifacts (Hawaii).
Human Organs are still sold in Gallia, they're also sold in on Heinsenberg in Koeln so the payoffs are much less than other contraband. Generally speaking if you're carrying Organs from Picardy your only drop off worth the time is the freighter dock on Leeds, otherwise leaving Gallia/Taus is simply not worth it, something most Gallia goods suffer from.

Gallia, Liberty and Rheinland all have illegal exports, Nox & Hypno bands, Blackmarket side arms and munitions respectively. its only Bretonia and Kusari who are lacking in that department. However Gallia tends to suffer because of its internal trade network, credit per second-wise a good 80% of whats bought in Gallia is better sold in Gallia or the surrounding Tau's.

If you want to help the situation I'd advise suggesting something to Xoria, and not a half-arsed suggestion like "We need something!" actually put thought into the proposal and ensure it makes sense in the Disco universe.