Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Trade embargo/surplus/shortage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Maybe this exists and is something that I have missed out on, please tell me if I have!

Trade events with modified commodity prices that last a specified or unspecified amount of time (get in on it while it lasts). They could be tied in with the story line or current inRP events or even be early signals of future storyline developments, eg. what do the liberty rogues plan to do with all the nuclear devices they have been hoarding? This would boost activity across particular routes and create more interaction.
These events happen from time to time. You can also check out public hauling contracts for higher profits other than ore hauling.
(06-18-2018, 02:20 PM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: [ -> ]These events happen from time to time. You can also check out public hauling contracts for higher profits other than ore hauling.

Can we get more of these events? I'll check out the contracts as some extra credits would be nice but the interaction of a trade event is what i'm really looking for. I suck at pvp so pvp events don't appeal to me much.