Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Mr.Archos. | From: Militiades.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: JwvcDy6m.png]

Recipient: Nathan Archos, Supreme Guildmaster.

Sender: "Autumnale"

Subject: Right choices. Intelligence branch re-establishment.

Encryption: "Okina hogo."

Good evening, Mr. Archos.

This shall be a brief message of introduction. My name is Millie Militiades, and i am certainly relieved by the fact i was right in my doubts of enlisting to The Order. After the last time they have attempted to attack us over the emerged Nomad fleet - i've had enough of the nuisance of self-proclaimed "Defenders of Humanity.", and the choice was settled.

Soon after, i found myself browsing through the Guild's documentation, and what caught my eye is an inactive intelligence network, which is honestly a concerning sign.
As such, i would like to put a fair amount of effort into bringing it back to life: you can't disagree with me there, we will barely be able to act properly while we are going to be unaware of what's even going on at our backyard or even at our doordstep, which is completely unaffordable. Should we receive your agreement - the work will be started immediately, prior to it - nothing shall be performed, but this has to be accomplished as soon as possible.
The Arcani should once again take their watch over Sirius.

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

»ID: Nathan Archos
»Location: Durban Station, Omicron Rho
»Subject: Right choices. Intelligence branch re-establishment.
»ENCRYPTION: INVINCIBLE

Ave Autumnale,

The Arcani Initiative has been inactive for some time. Their relevance in recent years has faded, namely due to a lack of Nomad and Order incursions outside of the Edge Worlds. If you have ideas for improvement, however, I would be more than happy to hear them. Enlighten me.

-N. Archos
Supreme Guildmaster, The Core

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

[Image: YIzA476.png]

Recipient: Nathan Archos, Supreme Guildmaster.

Sender: "Autumnale"

Subject: Appropriate measures.

Encryption: "Okina hogo."

Ave, Guildmaster,

Indeed, there are multiple suggestions i have in mind.
But, before anything is even processed - saturation with quality personnel is what should be done. To be precise - one head of the cell and two-three his assistant assets located at different points and supplying the head asset with information with reports through the secure channel with dynamic encryption methods, while also performing joint field operations for subversion of the targets discovered during the observation.

Each division, at least, should be composed of cell headmaster and three or four operatives - depending on the amount of connections with other Sovereign House border worlds, and one operative constantly staying with the headmaster - as his assistant and additional asset for field operations.

The main cell will be present in our Home system, Omicron Rho, and will be responsible for coordination of all House cells and supply them with necessary assistance on special, most complicated cases, related to counteraction with foreign intelligence agencies or extraction of valuable assets - both biological and technological.

As such, i am requesting the following alterations and authorization:
  • Appointing me as a person responsible for re-establishing Arcani Initiative as The Core main intelligence asset.
  • Appointing 1 [one] AP-430 "Thresher" Core Destroyer as the mobile HQ of the Arcani Initiative under the code name of "Autumnale."
  • Appointing 5 [five] Cell Headmasters from the ranks of The Core or independent operatives having loyalty, capabilities and will to take up and fulfill the duties applied with this title.
  • Granting me full access to Arcani Initiative applicants dossiers review and having a vote on their fate: should they be accepted or declined.
  • Provide Arcani Initiative with a designated workspace at Durban Station - it will serve as a stationary headquarters.

Those i believe to be sufficient starting measures for the quick establishment of Arcani Initiative as an effective counterpart of other intelligence agencies.
I am looking forward to your response.

- M. Militiades,
Arcani Initiative.

BOOSTING SIGNAL - RESENDING TRANSMISSION

Ave Autumnale,

Look over your proposal I have come to the following conclusions:
  • You will be appointed as head of the Arcani restructuring program, however, you will still report to High Command, including an Arcani senior: Operative Epsilon. We will monitor your progress.
  • You request to use a Thresher as a mobile HQ has been approved.
  • If you can find five Operatives willing to function as headmasters, then go ahead. The High Command will need to review them alongside yourself however.
  • You will be given the ability to review and accept or deny new dossiers, but this permission will not be extended to existing Agents.
  • You are free to base out of the existing Arcani space on Durban Station, or renovate the existing one if you choose.

I hope that answers all of your questions.

-N. Archos

ID: "Autumnale"
To: The Core HC.
ENCRYPTION: INVINCIBLE

Ave, Supreme Guildkeeper.

Thank you for personally attending that matter, indeed, it does solve pretty much everything i have had in question.
As mentioned, i shall set up all the cells up and running as fast as possible.
Above that - a separate direct channel will be established between the High Command and Arcani initiative for regular reports about the activities and obtained intel data.
As an extension of that matter - i would like to receive the information about The Core current contacts with House intelligence agencies - including Gallia - and the access to the aforementioned transmissions. I suppose it would be wise for us to take over those contacts from the point they are at right now.

Pain is temporary, Glory is Forever.
Sent Files: N/A.

Ave Autumnale,

When will this channel be established? I would like to see the results of it as soon as possible.

To answer your question: The Core has had several episodes of contacts with the LSF, BIS, MND, KPT and GRI. Although we have long-standing agreements to share technology, research and intel with LSF, MND and KPT, our association with BIS and GRI are much fresher.

I have been in recent dialogues with the KPT / Kusari Naval Intelligence regarding establishing a branch of the Arcani within Kusari core space and the surrounding systems. I will patch you into that transmission, as you are now tasked with re-establishing the Arcani Initiative and thus should be at the forefront of those discussions.

-N. Archos