Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Left for smokes...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It's only been what..ah...well a bloody decade.

I was literally a kid when I started playing this game and now I have all these grey hairs.

Not sure if anyone from Asgard is still around or has come back, but hello one and all!
Fake Jax? I'd suggest getting access to your old account...
I...think this account was hacked or something once upon a time. I have some...questionable private messages from 2016, that in one states I was a "lead admin" (Like huh?) and another that basically tells me I am a bad member!

Either that or 2016 I was possessed and not in control of my faculties.
There used to be an admin with the account "Garrett Jax". Hence the confusion.
Welcome back.
Hello
Hey all,

I did some of my own digging and I can see where the confusion stems from!

I am not Garrett Jax, I went with Garret Jax and have used that name all the way back to Asgard with the Marshals.
That's going back a ways. Still, I'd strongly recommend you pick a new name.
(06-21-2018, 07:01 AM)Durandal Wrote: [ -> ]I'd strongly recommend you pick a new name.

+1
Meh, I'll stick with my current track record. Post a single RP thread, fly around for ten minutes and see you guys in 2028. This is kinda like the wrong way anyone would want to be welcomed into a community, so wrong foot and all that Wink

Best of luck folks, super happy and glad to see so many of you rocking out in FL still!
Ah man, don't take it that way. Stick around and test the waters for a bit. At least give it a shot.
Pages: 1 2