Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Ziel: Kruger | Quelle: Valkyrie Freikorps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
=[Einkommende Nachricht]=

Quelle: Planet Neu Berlin, Neu Berlin.
Verschlüsselung: Mittel, Port SICHER

Empfange...
Entschlüssele...
Öffne...

Sender: Ex. Major Jakob von Braun, Valkyrie Freikorps.
Empfänger: Kruger
Betreff: Gute Erinnerungen

Guten Tag,

my Name ist Ex. Major Jakob von Braun of the Valkyrie Freikorps, let's hope that the name still rings a bell in your head.
The Valkyrie Freikorps is back with some fresh blood and older Kameraden who want to protect the Vaterland against all the problems that are trying to enter Rheinland.

Let me tell you my intentions, the Freikorps is in need of some Arbeit and Geld again, since we worked in the past for you there shouldn't be any big problems to do that again, right?

Maybe you have some Gas Miners for us that need to get teached, or some Independent Miners who have a problem with you, we would be interested into solving this problems with some Gewalt.

I'm awaiting your answer.

Signiert,
Ex. Major Jakob von Braun,
Valkyrie Freikorps

Verschlüssele...
Schließe...

=[Nachricht Ende]=
=[Eine verpasste Nachricht]=
[Image: kvcK9gD.png]

To: Ex. Major Jakob von Braun, Valkyrie Freikorps.
Subject: Valkyrie Freikorps

Guten tag!

Ich cant deny that am most glad to see you not only back on real good fight (cleaning our space of those vermins that call themselves "revolutionaries" just pirates in fact) but had brought some friends with you.

In any way Kruger can help, we will, your fight is our fight.

So i need inquire how exactly we can help, will wait your answer.

Mit freundlichen grüßen,
Vorsitzender, Heinrich Stuhl

[Image: l9rJoLS.png]
=[Einkommende Nachricht]=

Quelle: Planet Neu Berlin, Neu Berlin.
Verschlüsselung: Mittel, Port SICHER

Empfange...
Entschlüssele...
Öffne...

Sender: Ex. Major Jakob von Braun, Valkyrie Freikorps.
Empfänger: Kruger
Betreff: Gute Erinnerungen

Guten Tag Herr Stuhl,

thank you for the schnelle Antwort. I'm not really a man of viele Wörter... the military teached me that.

Alright, so what we need it a official document from you that is giving us the opportunity to hunt pirates, criminals and all the other Abschaum in your name.
Herr Schmeisser told me that your Bounty Board is closed, which means we aren't able to work for you. Maybe you could change that? Otherwise the Finanzabteilung would get into trouble with the Bundestag and we both know they aren't really happy when you're not paying the taxes.

I'm awaiting your answer.

Signiert,
Ex. Major Jakob von Braun,
Valkyrie Freikorps

Verschlüssele...
Schließe...

=[Nachricht Ende]=
[Image: HaTOL4Z.png]

To: Ex. Major Jakob von Braun, Valkyrie Freikorps
Subject: Valkyrie Freikorps.

Guten tag, Jakob von Braun,

We are well aware that our bounty board is closed. A new arrangement only for Valkyrie Freikorps will be made. I will let you know as soon as it is done.

Mit freundlichen grüßen,
Vorsitzender,
Heinrich Stuhl

[Image: kruger-tb-btm.png]