Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Borderworlds Modular Gunboat v0.4 - 19 December
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Much better. I could actually see myself being content with any of these. I prefer C, though.

A might work better as a Tridente replacement/supplement, if you were inclined to go that way. The front feels very similar to the Sarissa, but the prongs seem dialed back compared to the old Bident concept which is good because that was a bit much.
My vote goes to variant B. All of those designs are abolutely amazing, but variant C looks too much like an IMG design (and could very much work as a facelift for the IMG GB, if the dev team sees fit), while variant A has too much of an Outcast vibe to it.

I have to admit I am not exactly a fan of the gunner cockpit, though. It sticks out like a sore thumb.
A is so good. The top right concept specifically gets my vote. B just feels awkward and clunky and C too uninspired and generic for my taste.
C variant looks like a Lhotse:

[Image: 381px-Img_vhf.png]
B gets my wote .
For the sake of shape I would have to say C. For the sake of looks I would have to say B.
Somehow A combines both for me, so I say A.
A.. lots and lots of A please!!
B for me
I way prefer Style B gunship, so that's what I voted for, but for gunboat I like Style A most.
I'm partial to the exotic look of A, but on the heavy gunboat for A's variant could you open up the split hull on the front a little more and add an LSC-style forward gun mount?

Something like this:

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6